C2: Life-Blood

Pete's Pov:

My heart has stopped again when I see Vegas' face, but what can I do if my body is crumbling every time I see him? Is it possible that I simply told myself that I don't want to see him again? How can I survive if my heart is still locked on Vegas's hand? I'm suddenly a useless person who has no idea where I fit in.

"Ohh Pete, I bumped khun Vegas and he just left a minute ago, so you can relax now and join us to watch weird series that khun Thankhun wants to watch," Pol stated as he grabbed a can of beverage and some popcorn.

*Perhaps that's what I seek.*

Then we walk to Khun Thankhun's rooms, where I was greeted by a nasty word from Khun Thankhun.

"What the bastard has been doing here? Is he coming to get you Pete?" Thankhun asked, creepily peering at me. "Let's go everyone, let's kill that guy Vegas, I swear I'll burn his house down."

Pol and Arm are attempting to soothe him, but what can they do if our master is a spoil brat?

"Pete, my son, come here to see daddy. Don't worry, whatever happens, I'm not going to let that jerk come near you.. Aghh aghh, let's go watch this again, I swear this is the best."

"But Khun, we've already watched this four times," Arm replied as he sat on a sofa.

"I know.. I know, but Pete isn't here, so we're starting over. Come here, my son, and sit with me."

High Fidelity is a British film that Pol plays. It is a fantastic breakup film for anyone who has got their heart broken. I see myself in this movie after my heart has been broken and I have a sneaking sense that at least some of it was my fault. But if the film's main character can grow up slightly, maybe I can, too.

"What's wrong Pete?" Pol said as I was about to cry while watching this terrible movie; they have no idea how I feel because all they know is that Vegas abused me.

*I was just impressed by the film*

"But we're not yet at the interesting part," Arm said, his face indicating that he noticed I wasn't feeling well.

"Shhhhh...C'mon guys be quiet, I'm trying to watch this thing. Aii Pete, if you're not watching, leave, I don't give a damn about your insane thoughts," Thankhun irritatedly stated, his eyes firmly fixed on the screen.

"As if we're watching it for the first time. Come on, na... na... na... can we do something instead of watching?" Pol asked, his head resting on Thankhun's shoulder.

I excuse myself from the room and go to my room to contemplate peacefully while they are arguing. But, as I'm walking to my room, Porsche calls and invites me to join him in smokes.

But, since I'm not in the mood, I decline his offer and continue walking to my room. As soon as I walked into my room, I felt cold as if something was missing. I'm not sure what it is, but I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes, giving myself a much-needed break.

Then a liquid starts to leak from my eyelid; if I try to keep back my tears, I can't breathe; it's a living nightmare.

*Ve...Vegasss* I cry till I fall asleep, and the next thing I remember is waking up in the morning with aching eyes from my tears. If Porsche sees me like this, he'll tease me until I blow out.

I begin my day with bathing, cleaning my teeth, and exercising. Before I leave, I look in the mirror and notice a bruise on my left waist, which reminds me of the anguish I experienced in Vegas and the attention and protection I felt in his arms. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him; perhaps if I manage to be more honest, I won't be in that much pain.