𝒮𝒽ℴ𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃ℊ(6)

Start from the beginning

'Okay that last one was totally not true and overly exaggerated. The most I did was probably break his nose and leave a scar on his forehead.'

"I saw the whole thing. She attacked him ruthlessly without a second thought. She's a demon." I looked to the one who made that comment. Glaring once I realized it was one of the boys from the group when I was attacked.

"Don't listen to them Y/N! I can punch him for you if that makes you feel better?" I deadpanned. "I think that'll just make things worse Kei." He stares at me blankly before smiling. "What?" I asked confused.
"I Like that." I looked at him even more confused.
"Kei I mean. I like it." He said smiling even more.'

"TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID RIGHT NOW!" We both turned to the area of the loud shout. We saw an angry Yumi yelling at a boy, the one that called me a demon. "I won't take back what I said because it's true!" The boy yelled back. Yumi looked as if she was about to pounce on him, but Mr. Shima arrived and separated the two before anything could get out of hand.

"Y\N!" Yumi runs towards me giving me a hug, the force almost knocking me down. "Yumi-chan." She pulls away looking at me desperately. "Don't listen to what they're saying Y/N! You're not a demon!" I smiled a little. "I couldn't care less what anyone said about me, but do you think less of me now?"

Her eyes widen and she quickly shakes her head. "Of course not!" She denies. "Who cares if you get into a fight and roughed a kid up a bit! I used to do the same with these two kids who would pick fights with me at my old school." She explains.

Both Keisuke and Yumi walked on either side of me like a shield as we head to our class. We sat in our seats and Shima sensei returned our classwork that we did during my first day at school. '96/100, not bad.' I thought to myself. I turned over to see Baji staring at his paper with an unreadable expression. "did you receive a low score again." Yumi said snickering.

He slams the paper on the table sliding it towards us with a smug look. "87/100!" He exclaims. Yumi looks at it in disbelief and back at her own paper. "Am I dreaming?? There's no way he got a higher score than me!" She was now sulking showing her score of 83/100.

"83 is still a really good score." I told her. "It's not about the score Y/N, It the fact that this moron actually scored higher than me!"
"Just accept it! I'm more better than you!" Baji smirked.
Yumi looked like she wanted to rip him apart. "You only improved so much because Y/N has been helping you!" Baji looked away not denying that fact.

He continued going through is work till he came across one that made him freeze. "Kei?" I called out to him. He slowly turns his head to me a look of despair on his face. "Y/N, if anything bad happens to me, just know I cherished our time together despite it being short." He hugs me. I softly patted his back confused about his sudden behavior.

Yumi grabs his paper taking a look. "Looks like you still apparently suck as English." She turns the paper to reveal a 21/100. "At least this time it's in the double digits." She laughs 'Your telling he scored less than 10 percent last time?!?' I sweat dropped.

After Baji had his little pity party, I helped him went over the parts he got wrong on his English paper. "So you see, 'were' and 'we're' are not the same. 'We're' is a combination of 'we' and 'are' like how 'you' and 'are' combine to make 'you're." He nods. "Try writing a sentence." He begins writing before pausing the think and write again. He hands me the paper.

'Me and Y/N, we're good friends.' Is what he wrote. "You got the 'we're part right." His eyes were sparkling in accomplishment. 'Flattering me is not going to make me go easy on you.' I thought. "However the first portion is grammatically incorrect." His expression started to deflate. "You should introduce the person first and then yourself, but instead of using 'Me' replace it with 'I.'