꧁The unexpected꧂

‼️SORRY GUYS I HAVENT POSTED IN TWO YEARS I HOPE YALL ARE READY FOR THIS CHAPTER IT IS GOOD😻😻 i hope y'all still supporting me if y'all ever did.‼️

I woke up in Daddy Vinnie's arms while he was trying to get me to wake up. He spotted the pregnancy test on the floor and it was positive. I didn't know what to expect since obviously we fuck all the time and I always make him nut in me from how good it is. "Are you okay my love, I came in the restroom just to see you passed out on the floor." "It's the pregnancy symptoms I didn't realize I was pregnant until now." Vinnie held my head to his chest while I started to cry. I then started to pull down his zipper and gave him head. He started to moan like it was the best sloppy toppy he has ever had. In less than 5 minutes he busted a big ass nut, it was so tasty🤤🤤. 

20 MINUTES LATER

We both ended up in his bed naked. Honestly at this point I didn't care if the baby died cause all I wanted was his super mega dick and he wanted this juicy pussy. But at the same time we didn't want to lose another child so we went straight to the hospital after we finished our 8 rounds.
Once we arrived at the hospital we waited in the waiting room. I couldn't resist but still wanting more of his dick, so we went into the family restroom and had a quickie😻. We then went into the room and the doctor knew something was sus. She didn't ask any questions and got straight into the ultrasound. Vinnie was looking at the screen and didn't want to believe what he saw. The doctor told us we were having triplets😱. It was a miracle since we had lost our other babies. I was so happy and greatful! But on the other hand Vinnie was stressed out because all he could think about is sex. On the way home Vinnie was going on and on about what we were going to do. "I want the kids but I just cant resist my horny self when i'm with you." "Vinnie I really want to do everything you want to do but we can't just be killing babies left and right." Vinnie slapped me because he didn't like the thought about me wanting to keep the babies and not do what he wants. I bursted into tears and demanded him to take me back home. "I'm sorry pookie I just couldn't control myself I didn't really mean to slap you, it was never my intention." I didn't look at him once and or said one word. He dropped me off at my house and i was still flabbergasted by what he had done. A few minutes later he started to spam my phone with messages and snaps. Vinnie was asking for forgiveness but I just couldn't. I told him I couldn't forgive him and that's when he sent me a snap.

This was my last straw

This was my last straw. I couldn't believe that he didn't even care about how I was doing all he wanted was head. I left him on open and just couldn't take it anymore.

1 YEAR LATER

I haven't seen Vinnie for a year now and the babies had turned 1. They wanted to call their dad so I let them. When they called him they all said "It's been a year daddy I really really miss you." Vinnie hung up right when he heard that. My kids started hysterically crying. I gave them all a hug and told them everything would be alright. The next day we went to go visit Vinnie without him knowing. Once I walked in I couldn't believe my eyes...