the edits (baylen)

summary: you and baylen were together and people made ship edits cant say much without spoiling
warnings: noneee

(3rd person)

You and baylen haven't revealed to his fans that you two were dating yet, there wasn't much a reason behind this just you weren't ready for the publicity yet.

You and baylen had done a pretty good job not making it too obvious but this one time kind of gave it away.

Pj in the window seat on the left, the filmer in the middle and kyle on the right window seat, the filmer was filming as usual. Baylen was explaining the next prank while in the driver seat and you were in the passenger seat, you and baylen had been holding hands before the camera was picked up and didn't even think to stop.

After the video was edited and posted baylen kept that scene in the video because people hopefully  wouldn't notice or think that much of it.

(your pov)

I was scrolling on tiktok when I saw an edit of me and baylen in the most recent video, it was us holding hands while in car and when we lifted our hand up where you could really tell the fan page slowed down the video and added a cute audio and captioned it something along the lines of "they would be so cute together." I immediately freaked out scared to open the comments but I did anyway.

Most of the comments were super nice and one even said "I bet they already are" which made me laugh, then one specific comment caught my eye. It was from baylens account and the comment read "i know" most likely replying to the caption. I thought this would be perfect for me to comment on so I just put "that guy is kinda cute."

I turned off my phone and went to sleep.