4: 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

Previously- I felt slight heat rise up to my cheeks. I just nodded and started walking, checking behind me now and then to make sure he was following me and he was. His smile was something I could look at forever. Whenever he smiled it was mostly a genuine smile. At times it forced but I never said anything, as long as he was smiling, that's fine. I'm just glad he's actually smiling and happy.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Sum of the story: Sanemi and Giyuu go out to eat twice in one day. They get to know each other a little better. It was late and the sun was about to set. They decided to watch the sunset. They end up staying out later than they wanted and Giyuu ends up staying at Sanemis place again. They both eat something small and take showers. After that, they both talk for a minute and go lay down. It takes Giyuu a while to fall asleep but he manages.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Sanemi Shinazgawa pov:

After walking for some time, we made it to the town. We started walking around looking for a place to eat. We were walking for some time until we found a place. It was a ramen place, which you could find basically anywhere but whatever.

"I heard this place had really good food!" Giyuu said, kinda startling me.

"Oh really? We'll have to see for ourselves then." I said, with a slight smirk.

It was some place called Dateya, I've never been here before so we'll see how it goes. It seems like Giyuu has been here before, that or he just heard good things about this place. I don't know, I'm not gonna ask. Giyuu grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the restaurant. We walk in the restaurant, it looked nice in there. Everything was looked all fancy, but it wasn't, and the lights were dim.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A lady said.

"A table for two please." Giyuu said, smiling.

"Okay, let's see.. Alright then! Follow me!"

We started following this woman around, she took us to a table for two — obviously. — We both said thank you and sat down. I sat across from Giyuu, since thats the only thing I could do. A waiter came by after a few minutes.

"Hello! My name is _______. Would you two like anything to drink?" The waiter said, giving us menus and water. (ur name choice.)

"Uh, I''m okay with just having water." Giyuu said, giving the waiter a smile.

S: "Do you guys have lemonade?"

"Yes, I believe we do!"

S: "I'll take a lemonade then."

"Alright, the drink will be out in a few!"

'And with that she left. We both started looking at the menu to see what they have. They had a good variety of food, they had stuff for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. We decided to look in the lunch section since it was around lunch time. We both figured out what we wanted and by the time we did the waiter came with our drinks.

"Alright, here are your drinks. Are you gentlemen ready to order?"

S: "Yes, I'll get _______."(ur food choice.)

G: "And I'll get _____."(ur food choice.)

"Alright, it will be out soon."

We thanked her and she walked away. We talked for a little about ourselves for a few minutes and talked about random stuff. After about 15 minutes of waiting, our food was done and brought to us.