3:𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧.

Previously - Now that I'm closer to Giyuu though, I don't really mind. If I get to be closer to him, I'm alright with that. I would really like to know him better, I really want to know why he acts the way he does. He's always been distant from the others, so there has to be another reason than the clingy shit. I will find out at some point, I just need to get closer to him. Hopefully my feelings don't grow as time goes on, that would be the last thing I want. After all of that thinking, I ended up falling asleep.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Sum of the story: Giyuu wakes up later than usual. He gets up to go look look for Sanemi and finds him training. Giyuu sits and watches Sanemi fight. Once he was done training, Sanemi comes and sits by Giyuu. They end up talking for a while. After some time, Sanemi gets hungry and asked Giyuu if he wants to go out and eat. He agrees and they plan on going out to eat somewhere and start making their way there.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

(Slight swearing)

Giyuu Tomioka pov:

It was early in the morning and I woke up. I normally get up pretty early, not sure why but I do. I never get the chance to sleep in. I tried to sit up but something was holding me down, it was Sanemi. He look peaceful when he's sleeping. I smile to myself, like an idiot. I knew it had to be around 5 or 6 in the morning. Since that's around the time I wake up and he was still sleeping, he most definitely won't let me go until I wake up, I decided to try and go back to sleep again. After a minute of laying there, I started to feel tired, surprisingly. I couldn't tell if it was because Sanemi was holding me or I was just tired.

Normally when I wake up and lay back down to sleep again, I can't. So it had to be because Sanemi was laying with me. I ended up falling back asleep.

~A few hours later~

I had woken up again, Sanemi was gone. I'm guessing he got up, probably training or on a early mission. I was still somewhat tired but I got up and looked around. I looked around his whole estate and didn't find him. So, I went where I would normally see him training and sure enough — he was training. I think he noticed I was there because he turned around and looked at me.

"Oi, what the fuck r' you doin' here, how did you even know I was here."

"I was looking for you, I've seen you training around here before so I'd thought I would come here."

"Well, whatcha need." Sanemi said rolling his eyes leaning up against the wooden sword he was using.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see what you were doing. I can leav-"

"Nah, it's fine. You can stay here if you want, I could care less." Sanemi quickly interrupted me, putting a hand up and quickly putting it back down.

I was somewhat shocked that he was letting me stay. I walked over to a spot under a tree, where I could see him training and look at other things around the area. I just sat there as he was training, watching how he moved and how he attacked a dummy. I will admit, he is pretty good. He definitely deserves his spot as a hashira, unlike me, haha.

I was zoned out in thought until I felt someone sit right beside me. I snapped back into reality and realized Sanemi was done training.

"Are you good Giyuu, you seemed really deep in thought about something."

"Ah—Yeah, sorry. I was zoned out, Were you saying something?"

"Nah, I just sat down. It looked like you were in a daze or whatever so I came over here to see if you were okay. I dunno." He shrugged and rolled his eyes.