threesome [ N.R FT. W.M ]

Start from the beginning

"uhh, fuck! ca-can I cum daddy, please?" wanda moaned with her eyes closed.

y/n's aware that I'm standing right here but didn't dare to stop, instead she gave wanda hard thrusts, "go on малышка [ babygirl ] coat daddy's cock with your sweet cum," she said in her raspy voice and Wanda instantly obliged, screaming y/n's name.

Her eyes close catching her breath from her previous orgasm. I was frozen in my spot and can't get myself to leave the room, even my eyes can't take my gaze away from them.

"look who decided to finally join us, how was it?" I heard y/n said making wanda opened her eyes, but my mind is still floating, she got off her and walked towards me.

"I— I just, I didn't—, I-I'm sorry, I'll leave right now!" I said shuttering finally can form some words, I immediately turn around opening the door when a hand slammed it close.

my breath hitched feeling her breath to my skin, "do you really think you can escape just like that, princess?" she whispered in my ears and I have to contain my moans. damn your fucking pet names, Y/LN!

I felt her hand on my waist and gave it a squeeze. I can already feel my face turning into red just like my hair.

fucking hell, what are you doing to me y/n?

She turns me around to face her keeping her hands in my waist, her eyes is full of lust. she leans in but quickly moved her head to the side and attached her lips to my neck.

My eyes shut tightly and a low moan escape my mouth, I felt her smirk, "you like that, don't you?" she seductively said.

"so, what do we have here?" I heard Wanda said, y/n stepped aside and Wanda takes over her place, standing naked with a smirk and lustful eyes.

I bite my lips and looks at her up and down until it lands between her thighs, this makes me turn on even more clenching around nothing. I see her and y/n's juices gushing down.

"enjoying what you see?" Wanda asked snapping me out and now she's just inches away from me.

I'm not a submissive type, I like to be in control but there's something in them that makes my knees weak without them doing anything.

"oh, you bet! I'm sure she likes it, our little bitch getting more turn on without us doing anything yet," y/n said with a chuckle, I look at her and she's sitting at the edge of the bed, legs wide open leaning back with her hand supporting her. my eye falls into her cock.

"eyes up here, slut!" Wanda growled gripping my cheeks to look at her.

I don't know what's happening but I do know that I'm under their spell. I'll do whatever they want, do whatever they say. I need them. I want them.

She pushed my head down making me look at her confused, "clean it up." she demanded.

I look at y/n and she gave me a do it look, I look up to Wanda innocently and she gave me smile, "what are you waiting for?"

without anymore hesitation, I put my hand on her thigh and start licking their mix juices. fuck, they taste good!

The second time I lick her inner thigh, a moan left my mouth, "you like it huh?" she said patting my head.

my mind is clouded with only them fucking me senseless. I can't get enough of their taste, I'm addicted.

once I already clean her up, I quickly dive into her core eating her out aggressively, spreading her legs more.

"hmm, fuck!" she moans, hearing her moan affects me more. I stick my tongue inside, twirling around making her release a loud moan.

"right there, yes, fuck! yo-you're so good!" her hands landed on my head, gripping it tightly, pushing my head closer.