"Fuck it.", Lana said, pulling Sean unexpectedly in her arms to press her lips on his, which was the first time in public at all and God it felt good. She just pulled away a second later with a mischievous grin on her face. "We're in Paris and it's basically our first little holiday as a couple. By now I give a shit about what people will say or ask. Who cares? If the question is too personal, we just don't answer. I wanna hold your hand, I wanna kiss you, I wanna be your girlfriend and not just… a friend in public.", she chuckled before kissing him again, this time more passionately but still appropriate for a public place, which made Sean chuckle. She was really going crazy about him. 

"Alright, Ms. Parrilla. Then I guess we are officially together, for everyone to know and I am pretty sure that we will kill some fans with that information.", he laughed before kissing her temple and taking her hand in his, locking their fingers to become one. "Let's celebrate that.", he chuckled, taking her phone. "Only 500 meters, shall we?", he asked with a grin. 

"Oh yes!", Lana grinned, hopping next to him like a child for the first few steps to contain her excitement. 

They had a nicely made lunch, which was even a bit too pricey in Lana's opinion, but Sean didn't want any other restaurant since it was recommended to be the best. They picked out a nice wine on their menu, which didn't turn out to be her new favorite brand, so Sean had to help finish it in the end but other than that the whole atmosphere was awesome. 

"I think we should have worn something else than jeans.", Sean whispered halfway through, which made Lana nod eagerly. 

"Yeah… we are kind of underdressed… but imagine going through Paris in a suit and fancy dress. Wouldn't fit during lunchtime… more like evening, right?", She asked. 

"I think so. Especially since we're going to climb the Eiffel tower next.", he grinned. 

"We are??", Lana questioned with big eyes. "I never did that! Because we never had time for it during a convention weekend. That's awesome, Sean!", she grinned. "It must be beautiful all the way up there….and we have great weather too!", she exclaimed. 

"I know, I know.", he laughed. "I love how your eyes light up every time you're getting excited. It's so precious.", he giggled with loving eyes. 

"And I love you.", she grinned like a lovesick teenager. 

They finished their lunch before taking the nearest tram to a station that was just a couple of minutes away from the Eiffel tower. Lana took her time, walking along the riverside to have a look at all the architecture since she really loved parts of Paris. Not all of them, but the classic buildings with decorating ornaments and flowers, especially on the balconies. 

They stopped at a little gift shop, looking through some postcards and little gadgets they could take with them for the kids until deciding to get a snow globe for each of them to avoid any fighting or jealousy and they were pretty sure that they would love them. 

Once they stepped out of the small store, their eyes were glued to the tourist attraction they could already see, even though trees were hiding it partly. Whilst getting closer Lana had a good look at the work of some artists that were selling their drawings on the street, even though she could tell that some of them were fake-painting, not even having any color on their paint brushes. 

She just removed her sunglasses at one of the artists that were sketching quietly with some graphite pencils, looking up at her when Lana showed interest in his work. 

"Lana? We can't stop everywhere.", Sean chuckled, since he had something else planned, which was tight to a specific time slot. 

"Just wait. That is special.", Lana confessed, grinning at the man, who studied her features within seconds. He was trained to sketch fast and remember the proportion of people very well and Lana was someone who inspired him right away. He couldn't tell why but there was a certain energy surrounding the woman that made him turn his page immediately, starting to draw her side profile, whilst Sean was having a closer look at him.