"We just showered this morning.", Sean reminded her with a chuckle. "It might get suspicious.", he laughed. "Even though I am pretty sure my mum knew exactly that it wasn't just a shower.", he grinned mischievously. 

"Well if she knows anyway, we don't have to hide something.", Lana groaned with a grin, pulling him closer. 

"That's a new side of you. Where is it coming from all of the sudden, huh? You've been like that since we came here", he laughed. "But I'm not complaining…"

"Will you please just shut up and kiss me?", She countered with a smirk but inpatient at the same time. 

The two of them finished packing eventually, even though they were goofing around for most of the time. On the next morning, it was time to say goodbye to the kids, which was quite hard for Lana since it was literally the first time in months without them for a longer period of time but the uneasy feeling left as soon as they entered the train to Paris, which was way more chilled than traveling by plane they thought. A lot of space, no overfilled rows and a nice service during the short trip that ended right in the middle of Paris at the Gare du Nord. As planned, they took a taxi to their hotel, avoiding holding hands or kissing in public since they knew from previous conversations that fans were aware of the hotel they were staying in. 

Since they told the organizer that they would sleep in the same room instead of having separate ones, they got a nicely decorated double bedroom, with a very high French standard when it came to furniture and service abilities. 

"Wanna test the bed?", Lana chuckled, when she was throwing herself into the bedsheets. "This room looks familiar to the hotel I was in when I had my first time.", Lana confessed. "Yes he was kind of a rich kid.", she added with a chuckle. 

"Nice to know?", Sean laughed. "When did you have your first time?", he asked, interested with raised eyebrows. 

"When I was 16.", Lana answered shortly. "It kind of… made me feel alive.", she confessed, whilst nervously playing with her fingernails. "A time I would rather forget."

"I understand…", Sean said. "I for myself liked to be the playboy, yes… but I didn't sleep with someone until I was 21.", he chuckled. "I mean… I made out with a lot of girls before that but I never let them go far enough. I wanted it to be kind of something special." , he said. "I know… it sounds… childish even."

"No…not at all.", Lana interrupted him straight away. "I like that thought.", she confessed, crawling down from the bed again to face him. She went on tiptoes to kiss Sean's cheek with a small grin on her face. "You're pretty cute, you know?", She chuckled. 

"Says the cutest pumpkin in the world.", he laughed before picking her up from the ground to cuddle her. "What about having lunch together before we're testing any beds?", he chuckled. 

"If you say so.", Lana said sarcastically, annoyed. To be honest she was pretty hungry too and would turn into some beast in at least one hour if she wouldn't get food until then but their time alone was too precious to be wasted with eating she thought. 

In the end, they went to a proper French restaurant near their hotel, still walking like friends next to each other without showing themselves as a couple in public since they kind of were used to it by now. 

 "If we're going to tell fans that we're together anyway… why do we keep sneaking around then?", Lana wondered after a few meters of walking, following maps on her phone. 

"Ehm… I mean we can take the risk that some people will recognize us and take pictures but then you can be sure that the convention is going to be focused on our relationship pretty much. Or maybe people will be respectful and just don't ask… I don't know it's–"