𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨.

Start from the beginning

" Alright 3..2..1.. Pushh" The doctors cheered.

I pushed and the head pop out like a pea, I felt a little relief.

" Okay stop pushing " The doctor commanded.
" Sir you wanna stand here and witness your baby coming into the world One of the nurses looked over at Xyon.
" Naw I'm good" He waved her off not taking his eyes off the phone.

" Alright 3...2...1.. pushh" The doctor commanded.

I pushed again feeling Hella pressure be released once the arms and legs came out. I heard my baby cry for the first time and my heart melted. What ever ties I had with Tay, and what ever problems I had with Ny I wanted to end it immediately. Once I heard that little cry I knew that I had to be here for my baby boy and fucking with them I wasn't gonna be around long.

__________________________

~ 3 A.M.~

I felt bad for sneaking out but I know he wouldn't let me leave so easy so I waited till he was passed out. My legs still could barely work tbh, but I grabbed my purse and took one of Zo's guns out his dresser and put it in my sweatpants. I grabbed my keys and got in my BMW.

" YOU TELLING ME YOU FALLING OUT OF LOVEEEE WITH ME" I sung as I walked I to my apartment, stopping in my tracks when I turned the light on and saw Tay sitting on my couch.

" What you so happy for?" He stood up and smiled at me, caressing my face.
" Why in thee fuck is you in my house" I swatted his hand away.
" I can't stop by and visit my favorite ex"
" you know at first I thought u were crazy now I know you insane"
" What ever you wanna call it my love" He sat back down on the couch.

" The fuck do you want?"
" I wanted you...but you ain't that valuable nomore since you fucked on that nigga Xyon"
" H-how...do you know-"
" Oh he told me...he work for me, and all yo lil friends knew about my plot well except tink."
" All of em?"
" Xy, Jackie, Zo...you really thought they cared bout you huh"
" so what you want from me then?" I said swallowing the lump in my throat.
" I want Jackie, that bitch gotta die she knows too much. Give me her and all this goes away I promise princess" He smirked.
" Okay gotchu, and when you get her stay far the fuck away from me and my family "
" Deal"

" Now get the fuck out" I pulled out my gun and aimed it at his head.
" Ouu you grew some thick skin, it's sexy on you. Ima leave you alone princess" He walked past me bumping my shoulder.

I wasn't worried bout Tay being able to get in my house cause ik he wasn't gonna do shit to me.

__________________________

I was going to Nesha house to get the drop on Jackie. If anybody could find out about her it was Nesha or her Husband Debo. He a General, most respected,most feared. He and Nesha been together since she was 14 he was 16 and he been my uncle every since I could remember. Nesha also held alot of weight in the streets so when she ask mfs start talking. They didn't fully expose me to their life so I wouldn't be in danger or look at them different.

I knocked on they front door.

" Uncle babyyy, I'm missed you" Debo pulled me into a tight hug. This nigga got Hella muscles so his hugs squeeze all the air outta my little lungs.
" Heyy I missed you too unc"
" Ima go get Nesha ugly ass cause I know yall need yall girl time"

He walked off to go get her and I sat on the couch.

" Welcome to Nesha's cabarett. I haven't seen you in a minute. You need something or you just came to chill"
" Both...I gotta find out where Jackie is"
" Awnn she disappeared again, I hope she's alright" Nesha had genuine consern.
" Girl fuck her...she the reason Jah paralyzed from the waist down" I tried to whisper so he wouldn't here.
" He in summer school he not here" Nesha assured me.
" But fuck that bitch...you want me to put some money on her head?"
" No I gotta get this bitch alive and breathing and I need you to find out where she at"

" Say no more" Debo said making a call.

After a few minutes of me and nesha chit chatting debo got off the phone.

" She wit scarr" Debo walked in the room.
" WHO?" Nesha jumped up.
" Scarr"
" How the hell she get with him"
" Wait enlighten me who is scarr?"
" His name hold weight fs, if she wit him I know he not gone let her out his sight"
" too fucking bad I got to go get her, I need these folks off my ass. She traded me I'm finna trade her ass back."
" Ny you gotta know the nigga you dealing wit"
" What about him?" I mugged.
" look Ny, if you know what you doing ima stand behind you 10 toes me and your aunt and everybody who fuck wit us. Just know what you doing"
" bet.."
" Okay then let's go get this hoe" Nesha said grabbing her purse and Keys.

________________________
We pulled up to this nice house it looked like a regular family home.

" Nesha, debo stay in the car I'll go talk to him" I got out the car.
" Mmcht I wanna go in just incase I need to blow some toes off" She rolled her eyes.
" I'll call you if I need help just stay posted".

They both obliged and I walked in the house. There wasn't no lock on the door, from the outside it didn't look like a trap but the inside said different. It was money, drugs, weed, and bitches everywhere. I saw Jackie sitting on the edge of a couch about to snort a line of coke off a glass table.

" Stand yo junkie ass up, you coming with me. But before you do I'm finna whoop yo ass" I put my hair in a pony tail catching Jackie's attention. She got up holding her hands in the air.

" who in here pressing my bitches " Jason said walking from the back.
" She's my friend scarr"
" You scarr??" I pointed at him.
" That'll be me and how may I help you?" He sarcastically grinned at me.
" Ima need her right there she coming with me. But first ima dog this hoe"
" do you know who the fuck I am little girl, you running in my shit like you a tough" He snatched me up by my shirt.
" You a nice nigga you ain't on shit, now let me go before I have to whoop yo ass"
" I was being nice cause I didn't want you and yo friends looking like chicken heads the fuck."

" I don't need you to protect me nigga" I pushed him off.
" Bitch you got one more time to do some smart shit and ima smack the fuck out you" He got in my face.
_________________________
A/n: I'll update at 20 cmts💕