The common room was empty for Lily and James, finally alone from their annoying friends.

"Lily??" James said looking down at the girl in his arms.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember what happened in fourth year today?" He asked.

In fourth year, James spelled out 'Be mine Lily Evans' with fireworks on Valentine's day, which would have been very sweet if a rogue firework hadn't gone and blown up in Lily's face, leaving her with burnt hair and black face. James received a broken nose and a black eye from the fiery redhead, much to Josette and Severus' amusement.

"Yeah." Lily answered.

"I still can't believe we got from there to here." James chuckled.

"Honestly I can't believe it either but I'm glad it did." She smiled and pecked his lips.

"Me too." James flicked his wand at the radio and started a romantic song. "Care to dance m'lady??"

"Yes" Lily giggled and took his hand.

With that they started dancing around the common room, laughing as they danced. They were happy and in love.

"Lily Evans, I love you." James said.

Lily let out a gasp of surprise, this is the first time he had said it. OK, he had said it like a thousand times but... she could hear the seriousness in his voice, he really means it. It was not just flirting this time. It was love.

"I love you too, James Potter." Lily smiled and James grinned, pulling his love into a deep kiss.

~☆~

"Why is your room empty?? Where is everyone else??" Meredith asked as she sat on Remus's bed in his dorm

"They are supposed to be at detention and I ditched them to spend time with you." Remus chuckled and plopped down on his bed. He patted the space beside him and she scooted closer to him.

"And it will be okay with them??" she asked.

"They can manage without me for a day." He shrugged. "I brought you a gift." He said and removed a package from under his bed, giving it to her.

Meredith grinned and started removing the wrapper. Inside was a beautiful silver heart pendant. "This is amazing." She smiled and gestured him to out it on, on her. She turned around and removed her brown locks from her back. Remus placed the pendant perfectly in between and clasped it behind the neck.

"Thank you so much. It's so beautiful." She gave in a big kiss.

"You're welcome." He smiled.

"I love you." She blurted out and started fidgeting with her fingers, nervously.

Remus looked at her with shock. "What are you saying, you can't love me. I'm a werewolf." He quickly got off the bed.

"So??"

"So?? Are you listening to yourself??" he laughed darkly "I'm half breed, I'm not even a complete human. You can't love me."

"So, where did you think our relationship was going?? Just causal?? You don't love me??" Meredith asked with a bit of anger in her voice.

"Of course I do, I love you. I just thought you would leave me when you learn that I'm a werewolf." He mumbled.

"But I'm not leaving you. I want to be with you forever." She smiled and pulled him into the bed, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"It won't work forever."

"We will try." She pulled him into a kiss. "I love you, Remus."

"I love you too, Meredith." He grinned happily. He never thought he would find love with his condition, but miracles happens.

~☆~

"Aren't we supposed to be at detention??" Josette asked as Sirius lead her out of the castle towards the black lake

"Do you really think we will be spending valentine's day in detention with Filch breathing down our neck??" Sirius scoffed and lead her further towards a huge tree.

He sat down by the tree facing the lake and Josette lying between his legs, her back facing his front. Sirius waved his wand and hundreds of fireflies appeared into the sky. Sparkling above the dark water.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but it looks pretty." She grinned looking at the fake stars.

"See, being romantic is not that hard. I can do it." He shrugged.

"Of course you can."

"What would you do if I threw you in the water?" Sirius asked in a cheeky tone.

"Don't even think about it." Josette warned him, already knowing it was too late.

His facial expression contorted into one of defiance as he roughly picked her up and ran into the pool as she tried to kick him to free herself. But she failed.

"You'll pay for that one, Black!!" Josette yelled after resurfacing and getting out the lake to chase him. He began to nervously giggle and run away from her. But she pulled him towards her with magic and forcefully pushed him into the lake. She stood victorious as she watched him resurface and choke on water before catching his breath.

"That's cheating, you can't use magic!!" Sirius grabbed her ankle and pulled her into the lake too.

"Everything's fare in love and war." She whispered in his ear seductively.

He groaned and pulled her into a kiss "You drive me crazy, Mortis." She blushed and leaned in to kiss him again but before their lips could meet she pushed him into the water and ran out of it.

"That's for grabbing my ankle. Now, let's go inside or you will catch cold." She shouted and started walking towards the castle without waiting for him.

Sirius resurfaced and chuckled looking at his girl who was skipping her way happily.

Merlin! She's perfect.

~☆~

"Why am I the only one stuck doing this." Peter groaned as he took his 31st book and started cleaning it with Filch watching over him.

"Your filthy friends didn't come for detention. You're going to do their work as well." Mr. Filch laughed.

"They would have at least told me not to come either." Peter mumbled offended by his friends betrayal.

A/N

Future Marauders to Peter be like 'Our betrayal was nothing compared to yours!!
This is my favorite chapter so far. Had fun writing this one. Hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote and share.