Lucius looked at his girlfriend with shock and Severus looked at them with confusion. "I am so in love with you, you silky hair and that onyx eyes. Salazar!! aren't you the hottest of everyone here." she giggled like a drunk person.

Severus quickly got up from his seat. "Narcissa what is this behaviour?? I'm your boyfriend and you're crushing on my friend!!" Lucius shouted.

"You're not my boyfriend." Narcissa got up and walked towards Severus "He is." She snaked her arm around his and put her head on his shoulder, swaying a little. Severus tried to get his hand away from her but Merlin was she strong!!

"Hey Malfoy, why don't you be my boyfriend." Said Anthea, a fellow Slytherin. "I love you Lucius, I love you so much." She hugged him tightly.

"GET OFF ME!!" he shrieked, struggling to get her away.

"Malfoy!! Get your girlfriend off of me." Severus shouted.

"Let me help myself first." retorted the blonde.

Soon it changed into chaos. Every Slytherin who drank the juice searching for their love of the life.

"Did you ever notice how beautiful Professor Sprout is??" Avery said dreamily looking at the said professor and slowly started to walk in her direction.

"No, Mr. Filch is more handsome. He's soooo good looking." Nott said.

"He is but he's mine." Said Roman, another Slytherin boy.

"No he's mine." Avery said.

"Mine."

"Mine." And the both started fighting over the caretaker, punching and kicking each other.

"Hey Reg!!" sang Ophelia.

"And... I'm out of here." He quickly got up and ran out of the Great Hall before Ophelia could catch him.

The other house students started laughing at the state of the Slytherins.

"Look at Cissy." Sirius said between laughs.

"Malfoy looks the best." Remus said looking at the blonde who is still trying the get the girl away from him.

"This is the best Valentine's day ever!!" James exclaimed.

"And it will get more better when you get detention." Came McGonagall's voice. "Detention tonight with Mr. Filch all five of you and 10 points from each."

"Are you sure Mr. Filch will be available to give us detention." Josette said laughing and they turned towards Filch who was being tore apart by Nott and Roman as they caught his each arm and started pulling the caretaker towards them.

"He may not be available, but I am." McGonagall glared at them.

"Are you sure about that??" Sirius said and pointed behind him. They saw 4 Slytherins running towards them.

"Minerva!!! My love." One said.
"No, my love." The other said.
"My."

"I will see you at detention." McGonagall quickly ran out of the Great Hall. The five started laughing their heads off.

Then Dumbledore got up and took every love sick student to the Hospital Wing where Madam Pomfery and Professor Slughorn made the antidote for them.

~☆~