Mahii Maa👩‍👦

Arun Felt Relax only after the Doctor said that, " Nithya didn't ate from the morning..she faints only because of hungry".

Sarath: Ena partner athukula Bayanthutiyaa..Nithya ku onnu illa da..En da ivlo anba vechikitu Thalli Thalli pora.

Arun: Avala romba kasta paduthuran da enake theriyuthu... Ellathukum Mannipu kepan da avakita...En Nithya mannichu ethupa da enaku theriyum. Seri Ava Amma ku sollitiya.

Sarath: Haan sollitan da..5 Mins la reach aaiduvom nu Krithi sonna...Dhoo vanthutanga partner.

Arun turned to find her mother that she is his Mahi aththai whom the whole family hates and he shocked to the core and stand like a statue..He can't able to process what was going around her..All the memories was going on his mind, His childhood with his aththai, and the memories of Nithya especially today's happening made him shattered. He can't able to spoke a word..In the mean time sarath show Mahi where Nithya was admitted..she went inside to saw her Daughter.

Arun: Iva..Ivan..ivangala Nithya Oda Amma.

Sarath:ahmaa partner.. Periya business magenet...But evlo simple ah irukanga pathiya..intha character than partner Nithya kitayum iruku...Krithi ah avanga ponnu mathiri pathupanga.

Arun Slowly moved inside the ward to find the Mother-daughter duo were spoke to each other.

Mahi: En di Mrng sapdrathuku Enna di..Ipo paaru evlo tension... injection..tablet..thevaya ithellam..ena ipo sevuru eri kuthichathuku Ena Vara sonnaga college la avlothana...call pannirukalam la enaku..Nee daily kekura athey suprabatham ah na oru naal kekamtana.

Arun was impressed by his aththai kind of handling her emotional daughter.

Nithya: Maa..Na Una romba kasta paduthuran ma.

Arun felt hurt because this emotional question from chirpy Nithya because of him.

Mahi: Set aagala di intha serious mode...Ellam apdi than solluvanga..Aana namma apdiyaa sollu...Intha kaathula vaangi antha kaathula vidra en Nithya engaa kanom

Mahi acts like searching her..Nithya came to normal mode because of her Mother.

Nithya: Po Mee!...Seri seri un ponnuku Pasikuthu ethachum order pannu.

Mahi: Kelambalam di veetuku pora vazhila vangikalam..ahmaa Yaaru una kondu vanthu admit pannathu.

Nithya: Therila ma..Arun ah than Irukum.

Mahi: Arun ah...Na pakkave illa..seri iru na paathu thank pannitu varan.

Mahi was about to go..Nithya stops her and said, " Maa vera ethuvum pesatha..ellame na pesitan". Mahi understood now.. her daughter was stressed because of what!.

At that time Arun came in after hearing all these and didn't saw his aththai's face because of his whole Family's thought that she had only done mistake and hate her for all these years.

Mahi: Arun ah!..Romba thanks Pa..ivala Inga admit pannathaku.. Doctor vera ethachum sonnara pa.

Arun: Illa rest mattum than eduka sonnaga..ithula Tiffen iruku ipo sapdatum mrng la irunthu onnumae saapdla...Veetuku ponathum...medicine kudutha pothum.

He said all these without meeting her eyes.

Mahi: Seri pa bill evlo pay pannanum nu sonninga na..pannitu kelambalam.

Arun: Illa na pay pannitan.

Mahi: Aiyoo!..Ungalaku Ethuku kastam.

She was turned to take her purse.. That's it Arun fell on her feet and cried his heart out..Nithya and Mahi, Both we're looked confusingly Each other...Arun raised his head and called her, "Mahii Maa"...Mahi understand that he is her Arun...Her First child..she too fell on the ground near him and cried her Heart out...Nithya who saw them confusingly and somehow managed to understand that Arun is her Mother's relative.
______________________________________

Comment la Marakama review sollunga.