~Chapter 6~

One Day Later. . . 

Tommy had been cooking some breakfast over a fire when Technoblade and Philza showed up, the man having a bag of something slung over his back. Tommy had gotten a letter from one of Philza's crows, so he expected them to show up soon. "Where can we set up?" Techno asked, Philza not paying much attention as he looked around the ravine. Philza, like the rest of the SMP, had avoided the ravine since the last battle. He wasn't too surprised Phil was looking around in curiosity. 

"The old planning room will do." The avian mumbled, more focused on the lambchop he was cooking than the two people that had just walked into his hideout. 

"Okay, will you be joining us?" Tommy nodded, looking at the meat with squinted eyes before deciding it was done. 

"Is this really where you're living right now?" Philza asked, his tone almost saddened as his blue eyes met Tommy's dull blue. 

"Yes, this is where I've been living." Tommy took a bite of the lambchop before following Techno into one of the halls to the planning room. Philza would glance over towards Tommy every other second, his eyes either watching his face or looking towards his back. Tommy looked over glaring at the other who met eyes with him again. "What?" Philza looked back towards Tommy's back before speaking. 

"Are they really gone...?" The air became very tense, all pausing as Technoblade turned towards the father.

"Da-" Tommy stopped whatever Techno was going to say, answering the man's question with very little emotion. 

"Yes, they are." Philza looked hurt, sorrow filling his eyes at his words. He made steps towards him, a warming smile on his face as he opened his arms as if he was going to embrace the other. 

"Oh Toms, I'm so sorr-" Tommy summoned his sword, pointing the blade at the man's throat. His once dull-looking eyes were now wide, the pupils shrinking as he stared at the other, his face stayed the same making both Phil and Techno uneasy. 

"Don't. Act like you care, Phil." He saw the flicker of hurt that filled the man's eyes, unsure if it was the fact he had called him 'Phil' instead of 'dad', or that he was threatening to kill him. "I don't need your pity. If I didn't need you, I wouldn't even have to see you right now. Be lucky I'm tolerating your presence." Phil said nothing, Technoblade only watching Tommy with hurt eyes. He knew the hurt was directed at him, maybe contemplating how Tommy ended up this way, a prickly fortress that only a few people could get through now. Tommy pulled his sword away after a moment, letting the weapon go back into his inventory. "Now, let's carry on with the planning." Tommy grumbled, ignoring the way the two looked at him.

They walked down one of the hallways towards the planning room, somewhere Tommy hadn't bothered entering yet. The two behind Tommy were quiet, and Tommy didn't know if he should have been worried or just leave it alone. He chose to ignore it, wanting to pretend the tense and awkward air surrounding them wasn't there. 

Tommy pushed the room's door open, dust flying back into their faces at the same time. It was obvious it had been a long time since this room had been used. Tommy walked into the room first, flicking a torch into his hand as he looked for other torches or candles to light. It didn't take long for him to find them, since he had this room engrained into his head by how much time he and Wilbur used to spend in there.

The candles were down to nothing at this point, and Tommy made a mental note to replace them after the meeting. Two torches filled the room too, one near the door and another on the other side of the room. The candles covered some areas of the table that wasn't occupies by the huge map or other random trinkets that you could find on it, a nice desk in the back also holding a ridiculous amount of now light candles too. 

The room was very plain, even if it was one that was frequently used in the Pogtopian era. Tommy looked towards the table after lighting all the candles, his dull blue eyes turning hazy at the memories this room held. He walked towards the table, his fingertips grazing it as he let his torch reenter his inventory. "Tommy?" He looked up towards Techno and Philza, both looking at the teen with inside grazes. "You ok?" Tommy took a deep breath in, a weak smile breaking out onto his face. 

"Yeah, just forgot how much time we used to spend in here... a lot of memories came back to me." Tommy explained, removing his hand from the wooden table. Technoblade only nodded, his own blue eyes unsure as he looked at the other. 

"If you say so." 

"Now, what did you bring with you? I noticed you carried a bag in here." Tommy said, sitting in one of the many chairs in the room. Techno swung the bag off of his shoulder, setting it down onto the table before opening it.

"Well, it has a more updated version of L'manburg, for one. And then there's some other plans that dad started putting together too- and I and dad brought snacks.... So that's all that's in  here." He explained, grabbing the things he spoke of out of the bag. He rolled the map out once he was done, discarding the bag to the ground. Philza grabbed up his blueprints, organizing them as he sat down. "Now, as you said before you already started putting TNT under L'manburg, right?" Tommy nodded, looking at the X's that covered the map before him.

"Well, I've planned out how we can execute this plan without any problems." The piglin hybrid says proudly. "We can set withers off to distract them and set off the TNT underground, and then the machine that Philza will be building will be able to have enough time to be ready and finish the assault." Technoblade begins the explanation. He points to a X, and Tomy follows with the other says closely. 

"This, will be where you are. I plan to have you be the distraction, because everyone thinks you'll be in exile. They'll be to focused on you to even think about what could be happening behind them. Along with this, I was thinking why not have a dog army to keep them busy?" Tommy's eyes light up at that idea. Techno smirked at his little brother's reaction. "Seems that got your attention." Tommy huffed, rolling his eyes. 

"Keep explaining this plan." 

"Well, after a bit of distracting, I'll come in." Technoblade pointing to another X not that far from where Tommy would be. "And I'll be letting the withers out and the real fight will begin." Technoblade smiled huge as he talks. "Eventually Philza will be able to get the machine up and working, and then all we need to do is sit back and watch the chaos before us unfold." 

"And what do I have to do to help this plan?" Tommy asks, dull eyes meeting Technoblade's own. 

"All you have to do is keep putting TNT below L'manburg and tame as many dogs as you can." The avian smirked. 
"Sounds easy to me, let's do this." Hopefully, he could do Wilbur proud. At least, he hoped he was doing Wilbur proud... 

{error}

"What's wrong with him?" Worry was evident in their voice, yet Tommy couldn't open his eyes to see who was talking. Darkness surrounded him, and even worse, he was unable to move any part of his body. 

"I... don't know..." It was a droopy voice, yet deeper than the other. "He's.... Out of it. I don't know. He should have woken up by now- but he hasn't." Silence. 

"Maybe... the trauma was too much?" Another pause, then a long unsure sight. 

"I don't know... I don't know..." What was this? What was happening? He tried to talk, but nothing came out, then he tried to scream, move, anything! Nothing. Tommy began to freak out. Why wasn't he able to move? Was he dead? What was going on? Where was Wilbur, if he was dead? How come this time he couldn't see? HELP-

Tommy shot up in his bed, dull eyes wide as he caught his breath. His hand grabbed ahold of his shirt, his heart beating fast as he tried to calm down. He tried to make sense of what that was, his blue eyes looking around his dimly lit room as he told himself it was just a weird dream. N

He gulped down his cries, moving his hair out of his sweaty face as he tried to make sense of what had happened. All a dream, it was just a weird dream...