chapter 12

I sat there for a while after that.

For once in a long time I felt like I had no control.

I had no idea what was really right for tommy.

Phil has came in a few times to try and talk to me, but I've ignored him each time and have continued to stare at the wall.

He is also to blame.

I want to go meet with Captain puffy.

I want to know what happend. But I also don't trust wilbur alone with tommy.

Maybe I should take him with me.

I don't think it would be good for him.

God, phil never had this bad of trouble with us.

Apart from.. that one incident at school...

But still phil never gave me away. So I shouldn't let wilbur take tommy!

But the thought still stays, what if it would be better for tommy?

Maybe for just a few weeks. Just a few weeks so I could go on the trip and to get Tommy out and about.

Then he can come home..

Phil walked in again. He held a cup of coffee with both hands.

"Technoblade."

I look at him this time.

"Philza."

Philza sighed and sat infront of me and sat his coffee on the table.

"Tommy has been asking and crying about you for an hour. If you actually want to keep your kid you gotta do something."

His voice was deeper than usual and his eyes seemed tired.

Phil usually seemed tired but this was a mixture of pity and tired.

"And wilburs done nothing?"

I ask rolling my eyes, he can't even take care of him and they want to take him.

"They left around 30 minutes ago.."

Phil said standing up and taking his hat off just to run hid fingers through his hair before putting it back on.

"And yet he is a better father."

I stand up and walk to the stairs.

"No one ever said-"

Phil didn't finish his sentence and just stood watching me as I left.

I walk into my room to see tommy crying into his arms curled into a ball.

"Big man?"

I try to add emotion to my voice to not scare tommy ever more than he probably already is.

"Techno!"

Tommy yells looking up to me. His eyes and nose were puffy and red.

"Hey Big man. You alright...?"

I shouldn't be acting like everything is okay but I am. It's best that way.

I still don't know how I'm gonna talk to tommy about this in a way he can understand well.

He nodded and walked over to me.
He opened his arms asking for a hug.

"Im sorry theseus."

I said as I sat on my knees and hugged him tightly. Tommy hugged me back and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Its fine. I'm sorry I ran away... twice.."

He replied as I hugged him like it was the last thing I would ever do.

"Its fine. I understand. But you can't keep doing that big man.. people are gonna start think that you shouldn't be here."

I said and pulled away from him. I rested my hands on his shoulders and looked at him.
His electric blue eyes stood out against his pale skin and red nose.

"What do you mean..?"

Tommy asked his eyebrows making a confused look.

"If you keep running off people are gonna think im not safe. So you need to stay near the house okay?"

I tried to explain it as easily as I could.

He nodded and hugged me again.

I hugged him until he fell asleep and I put him in my bed.

I tried to get up to leave but instead tommy sat up and looked at me.

"Can you... tell me a story? ..
To help me sleep...!" 

I laughed softly and nodded walking back to the bed and sitting down.

"What kind of story?"

Tommy though for a moment before answering.

"About anything!"

I thought for a moment. Scrapping my brain for any memory or story to tell.

I ended up telling him some Greek mythology, mostly about the gods and their children, mostly the lighthearted funny ones.

Tommy ended up falling asleep and I headed over to my desk where my paper and pen was.

I started to write.

"Dear captain Puffy.
I hope this letter finds you well.
I have recently learned that you are the mother or Thomas and I would like to meet you one day to talk about it.
I have been taking care of tommy for close to 2 months now and would like to meet so I can ask you a few questions.

  Sincerely- Technoblade Alex Minecraft."

Tomorrow I would take the letter into town to have it sent off. Until then there is nothing else to do but wait and take care of tommy.

(OMG HI ME HERE SORRY FOR NO UPDATES STUFF HAPPEND AND I DIDNT HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE ANYTHING FOR A LONG TIME! SO HOPE YOU ENJOY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!)

(Also I'm think of writing a new dsmp book... if I do end up writing it who would you guys like the main character to be? Out of people from.the dsmp ofc)