chapter 9

Everyone was silent. Air seemed the freeze. I couldn't think of a time it was ever this silent.

The only thing heard was the quiet rumble of wheels and hooves.

I looked to tommy who was grinning ear to ear.

I could hear the wheel stop and a door open. Tommy ran to the door and opened it running into the snow bare foot.

I walked to the door way and watched wilbur drop his presents and hug tommy. He had jumped into wilburs arms forcing him to hold tommy.

Me and wilbur were twins. Well we were born 2 days apart so phil tells everyone were twins. But even though he is 17 I still see him as baby brother.

He always looked younger and I worried for him.

I stared at the female who stood by wilburs side. She was looking at tommy.

She was like wilbur explained. Bright red hair, her roots were brown but quickly faded to this bright red. Her hair had braids in it all over. She wore a fluffy white sweater with a brown flowy skirt.

I guess she saw me me staring and turned to face me.

"Oh hello! I'm so sorry!! I'm sally salmon!! Wonderful to meet you technoblade!"

She had a thick accent. I couldn't tell from where though.

She introduces herself and picks up one of the bags wilbur dropped moments before.

"This one should be for you."

She says and looks over the gifts again making sure.

"You can just call me techno."

I say as I walk into the snow to grab the gifts. I grab the 2 other bags off the ground and grab the one sally was holding.

"Do you have any luggage?"

I ask both wilbur and sally.

Wilbur ignores me and continues talking to tommy.

Sally explains to me that the do but it's only one bag.

She tells wilbur to grab it and hurry inside.

I decided to show sally to her and wilburs room. Which was just wilburs old room. The bed was already big enough.

Philza still stood in the window, and when sally noticed this she seemed to get anxious.

I had never had a girlfriend. Or really loved anyone. So I have never felt the anxiety of meeting another's parents for a serious reason. I've met families at phils important dinners but that's it.

Me and sally walked in and shut the door to make sure no snow could get inside. I passed phil with no problem. Sally on the other hand smiled awkwardly and hurried to my side.

I like sally. I think. I mean I don't hate her. And the voices are silent (which is ever good or bad.)

I've started to learn how to tune them out especially when they are just yelling to yell.

I try to tune back into them.

Child

Child

Tommy

Boy

Child

Save

Danger

I pause for a moment. Sally stops to look at me.

"I think wilbur needs me help. Your room is up the stairs last door on the left.."