02.

Arya James

"Boss I could really drive myself you seem tired." I tried to convince him but he was stubborn, he loosened his tie and took it off in of swift movement.

"I've already said I would drive you, don't make me repeat myself Miss James, come on let's go." We exited the building and walked in the empty garage parking space. I noticed two cars still parked, mine and a Rolls-Royce. I assumed it would be his.

As guessed, he unlocked his car and walked to it. Instead of just getting in, kindly he opened the door for me to enter the car. I thanked him, only to receive a nod and a tight thin lipped smile.

"Punch in your address." He ordered, the gps marked it and he started the car. As his hand moved to the clutch, he accidentally grazed my knee with his touch. His hand was large, veiny but so soft.

Throughout the drive it was as awkward as it could be, not one word was said, the only thing that made sound was the music in the background,

I tapped my foot to the beat of the song watching the city lights come and go out of view. The road started to look familiar, we were close to my street.

"Would you like me to assist you with carrying your stuff in here?" He asked watching the road, pulling over to my driveway. "I'll be fine thank you."

I walked inside to see my dog waiting for me by the door, once I fully stepped into the room he barked and circled around excited to see me, I crouched down to his level and pat his head. All of a sudden he started growling to something behind me.

I turned to follow the direction of his gaze, still crouching I looked up to see Mr Evans standing there hands in his coat pockets. "I just thought it would be better to help." I picked up my baby and stood in-front of my boss.

"Thank you, this is nugget." I said patting my puppy's head, Mr Evans threw me a look of judgment. "You named your dog nugget, like the food?"

"Yes it's cute don't judge me." For the first time ever I saw a smile appear on his poker face, he shook his head in disbelief still smiling. He looked better when he smiled, it emphasised his dimples more. He was a handsome man, tanned skin with dark hair, my favourite features of his were his light brown eyes and the clean cut beard he had, even with it he looked young.

It wasn't like he was old anyhow, as a matter of fact, he was only 29, three years older than I am. For such a young guy he built an empire as a teenager, and now he was one of the most successful men in America.

"Are you going to invite me in or stand there just staring?" He asked still footed outside, I backed up giving him access to enter, he walked in and took my place into view.

"I'll get packing," I left him standing in the kitchen whilst I started to pack, loud steps made way to my bedroom, I turned to see him without his coat now. "Let me help." I nodded and told him to just chuck the clothes into my suitcase.

He was now finished and stood there watching me packing away my lingerie. He was dazed just watching each piece go into my bag. He cleared his throat walk excused himself, cheeks slightly red for some reason.

I finished packing everything and left the room turning off all my lights, Mr. Evans took my suitcase and bag and walked out to his car with them, placing them in the trunk, I held my puppy in my arms and sat with him by my lap.

Mr. Evans looked at my lap and frowned but said nothing, we drove off to his house. Once more the occasion was similar, no conversations or banter only the quietness and background music playing. I was pleased the drive was short.

We arrived at a large black gate, it slowly opened to reveal the most beautiful huge house, I've ever laid my eyes on. It amazed me how he had all this for himself. He parked next to another car, one I've seen him in. A red Mercedes-Benz parked by the garage.

We exited the car, this man was rich enough to afford a smart door. He tapped his key card and opened the door to a dark aural home, the furniture was all either black, brown or an oak brown palate. It exemplifies him perfectly. 

He walked upstairs with my bags in hand, he returned sooner without them, "would you like a tour, this will be your home in the next few months."

"Definitely, thought you wouldn't ask." I tried to joke but nothing, he turned around and walked down a corridor, I ambled coldly behind him, "This is the home gym, um feel free to come here when you want and need." 

I still carried nugget in my arms, until he jumped and ran to Mr Evans's feet, running circles around them. He barked trying to gain his attention.

"What's he doing?" He raised his eyebrow looking at nugget.

"He wants to be picked up." Reluctantly he picked nugget up, he held him in his arms carefully, slowly petting his back, the little sausage dog stung it's cute tongue out.

"Allow me show you the rest." Why was he so formal? Even after our office hours he kept this wall up. What was he afraid of?

We toured the house and ended up in the bedroom, it had a king sized bed in the middle, a large headboard frame that had soft padding on it, a mirror by the very top of the bed. I walked to the bed and laid down feeling it's comfort, my skirt rode up slightly exposing my lower thigh.

Nothing had ever felt more comfortable than this, his bed was heaven on earth. I stretch forgetting he was there, a low moan escaped my lips, enjoying the feeling of the bed underneath me.

"I see you are comfortable." He said with some teasing in his voice. I nervously laughed and brushed my neck, "it's very comfortable." He nodded smirking, he was entertained by this, making a fool out of me.

"Is that the bathroom?" I pointed to the door adjacent to the left side of the bedroom, "that's the walk-in closet but there's a bathroom past that. I also placed your clothes in there."

"Oh thank you, you didn't have to." I threw him a smile, "I wanted to." He said walking away.

____________
vote and comment - hope you enjoyed
stay safe beautiful people.
____________