Second Chance S1: E2

Start from the beginning

"Stiles get back!" I growl making him jump backwards in fear as I keep trying to calm down but nothings working and pretty soon I lose control which causes me to black out.

When I come back I see stiles breathing heavily with an fire extinguisher lying next to him.

"What happened?" I say as I'm left breathing heavily.

"You tried to kill me!" Stiles says causing my eyes to widen in both shock and fear due to what i could have done to my Best friend.

"I need to learn how to control this before I kill you or someone else!" I say as Stiles agrees with me.

   It's now dark outside and I'm just getting home from work, but I can't help but feel like I complete shit because of what I almost did to stiles causing me to throw my lacrosse stick on the floor before flopping on my bed and as I lay there con...

It's now dark outside and I'm just getting home from work, but I can't help but feel like I complete shit because of what I almost did to stiles causing me to throw my lacrosse stick on the floor before flopping on my bed and as I lay there contemplating whether I should take stiles advice about not playing on Saturday I see my mom enter my room smiling at me.

"Hey late shift again for me, but I am taking Saturday off to see the game." Moms says as I smile at her.

"Are you sure mom?" I asked worried you which she smiled at me appreciating my worry for her.

"Yeah I'm sure, but c'mon one shift isn't going to break us...completely!" Mom says as I chuckle before getting up hugging her with her hugging back before she pulls back and looks at me in my eyes.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Mom asked as I looked shocked.

"Looks like you haven't slept in days." Mom finished causing me to sigh.

"It's nothing mom just got a lot on my plate is all." I say causing her to smile at me before kisses my cheek and heads out for work.

After mom left I sat down in a lotus position before closing my eyes trying to learn control and as I do this i think about how Scott learned control by using Allison as his anchor, but when they broke up he lost control again to which I scrapped that idea but then I thought of my mom and all our memories together and when I did I open led my eyes to see everything in red and black telling me that I'm using wolf eyes at the moment to which I cheer in triumph at learning the first step of control.

After calming down I try flicking my wrist out and flexed my fingers and the result was my claws popping out of my finger tips which makes me smile at the control I have, but unknown to me Dereck saw it all and had a shocked but approving look on his face.

After training my control for a couple of hours I hear my computer ringing to which I look over and Stiles Skyping me to which I head over and answer the call.

As I answer I see Stiles with a toy gun shooting me to which I smile at him.

"What did you find out?" I asked stiles as he threw the gun away from him.