[The 6th grade outside species 'Song Minwoo' has been killed and the demon king 'Andras' has noticed the murderer's presence.

[The demon king Andras will remember the one who dealt the final blow.]

[The demon king Andras will search for the one who dealt the final blow.]

[Final Blow: Han Sooyoung]

Han Sooyoung looked at me with a pale face and I laughed. "I told you that you would regret it." Song Minwoo was a member of the 72nd demon king, Andras' household. 

***

The 72nd demon king. The constellations weren't the only strong ones among the Star Stream. Some strong people refused to subscribe to the heavens and traveled around planets. One of these superpowers was the 'demon kings.' "You are an evil jerk." Alyona would've laughed hearing that.

The demon kings sought their own 'households', just like the constellations chose incarnations. Corrupted incarnations could choose to join the household of a demon king. The werewolf was one of his symbols and was located at the bottom of the 72nd demon king Andras' caste. It was due to Andras' blessing that Song Minwoo had the Physical Regeneration ability.

"H-How can I..." Han Sooyoung stuttered out, "Don't worry. Some people I know were cursed by a demon king like you but they didn't die right away." She looks at me with trembling eyes, "Why are you saying it now?" Come to think of it, Han Myungoh who was cursed by the demon king, Asmodeus... I didn't know what happened to him. Was he still alive? 

"I think it is good. Andras isn't a very high-ranking demon king. If you are enemies with a demon king, you will get the favor of the absolute good constellations and get more donations. It is a good thing." I said hastily to her, "Will the archangels care? Besides, I don't get along with sponsors and angels!"

Why? Was it also a demon king? I couldn't help thinking so when I suddenly closed my mouth...What did she just say? "You don't get along with sponsors and angels?" Han Sooyoung noticed my gaze and cursed. "Damn, my damn mouth..." I scrutinize her more, "Do you not have a sponsor?" It wasn't impossible. I also had no sponsor. In fact, in the first scenario, many of the survivors wouldn't get sponsors. 

To be precise, they didn't have many choices. However, it was unexpected that a strong person like Han Sooyoung had no sponsor. "I didn't choose one. Isn't it strange to choose from the beginning? I can only pick once." If the Sponsor Selection could be postponed, "Well, that's right."  it was better to postpone it. There were many good constellations and depending on how the person acted in a scenario, they could go from a 'turd to a Mercedes.' 

The Sponsor Selection occurred once after the first scenario and was regularly implemented before the 'disaster scenarios' occurred. The fifth scenario was a 'disaster scenario' so Han Sooyoung would be able to participate in the upcoming second round of the Sponsor Selection.

 "Who will you choose? Is there a constellation you are thinking about?" I raised my hand and asked, "Won't you be surprised when you find out? They are already interested in me." Han Sooyoung made a confident expression at my words. "Who is it?" Was it perhaps the Great Sage the Equal of Heaven? "Have you heard of the Abyssal Black Flame Dragon?" ...The black flame dragon?

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is looking at your reaction.]

I hesitated for a moment before replying, "Ah, yes. He is a good sponsor." The Abyssal Black Flame Dragon was the sponsor of the Delusional Demon Kim Namwoon in the original novel. The Delusional Demon was one of the best fights along with the Steel Sword, so it wasn't a bad choice. But now... Who's gonna sponsor Namwoon? Well, they can share but wouldn't that be a hindrance?