"Just a while ago too. So, excited ?" He asked.

"More than excited. Not for graduation but for something else." I replied.

"Oh I see and what is that 'something else' ?" He asked curiously.

"You'll come to know at the RIGHT TIME" He replied with the same use of words and I frowned.

"I love you sooo much Jennie" He siad buttering me.

"No no Mr Handsome I won't be manipulated this time." I got back at him.

"Excuse me, Lovebirds come here and help. This is not a place for romance. It's out graduation day today atleast be helpful for today." Lisa said hopelessly.

"Lets go Jen or else the teachers are not gonna let us graduate." He said mockingly.

"Yes let's go help them" I said in agreement.

After 2 hours of helping, Finally the stage was decorated and covered with beautiful curtains. As all the parents arrived, the ceremony finally began....

The teacher started handing out certificates to the children.

"Out next student is MR KIM JOGHIN....." MISS BAE announced.

The first thing he did when he got up on the stage was looking at me.

"JOGHIN, Jennie is not the one handing out the certificate, It's Miss BAE, eyes on her please." A student shouted from the crowd.

Our classmates are very embarassing at times. But I was happy to see Kai receive the certificate.

"Next up is....... The most sincere, hardworking and brilliant student of our college none other than MISS JENNIE KIM." I felt so flattered on hearing the description MISS BAE gave me.

As soon as my name was announced people started clapping like carazy. I never knew I was that famous in college. Nobody ever knew my name or who I was besides being Kai's girlfriend.

I saw my parents smiling at me from the huge crowd and that's when I felt proud. I'm glad they didn't here Sehun teasing Kai about me.

"The next student to graduate today is.......... LALISA MANOBAN" Lisa's name was announced.

And the ceremony continued till all the students received their graduation certificates.

Towards the end we all wore a black robe and a black hat. And clicked numerous photos. We really enjoyed the event a lot.

"Hey Jen! I'm organizing a post- graduation party be sure to attend it. You have to reach the POPULAR CAFE by 5 pm." Kai asked me hoping that my answer would be yes.

"You know Kai, I have to take permission from my parents first." I said not wanting to hurt him.

"I'll be sad if you don't make it. And also if you show up you'll come to know about the secret I was talking about yesterday." Kai said making a puppy face.

"Okay baby don't be sad, I'll try my best." I said caressing his fluffy hair.

We all went home after the ceremony and I was thinking about asking Dad for permission to go to the Party. But I was afraid what if he said no. I can't see Kai sad. And besides I've been waiting the whole night to know what Kai's surprise is. How can I miss the party ? I have to go. C'mon Jen let's be brave and ask Dad.

"Dad, My friends are throwing a Post graduation Party at the Popular Cafe to celebrate our graduation. Can I go ?" I asked feeling a little scared of what he'll say now.

"Ofcourse my dear child. You have made both me and your mom very proud today. I met your teachers while you were busy preparing and all of them praised you a lot. I'm really glad that I have a daughter like you. It's your day today enjoy a lot but don't be too late to get back home. Mom is gonna make your fav Kimchi Fried Rice for dinner today." Dad said casually.

 🔥 DANGEROUS LOVE 🔥( A Taennie FF ft. Liskook ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें