chapter twenty-five

Start from the beginning

user1 awh! that's fun!

user2 step-bro??
^defnotlili do NOT be like that 🤢

blondebabe your parents are divorced??
^defnotlili 🦗🦗🦗
^peaksanders 🦗🦗🦗
^mr.anderson 🦗🦗🦗
^blondebabe i don't get it
^nowayharleyshea 🦗🦗🦗
^notmsgrover 🦗🦗🦗
^thisaintgrey 🦗🦗🦗

kingnicolas offended that u didn't let me help you get ready
^defnotlili sorry babe. next time, pinky swear
^kingnicolas pinky swear my ass
^whoischris woahhhhh
^whereismatt no way 😭
^defnotlili ayo??
^kingnicolas pinky swear, COMMA, my ass

"bye, guys! i love you!" lilith yells as the teenagers leave her house. kennedy turns around and walks back up to the door. she wraps her arms around lili's waist.

"i had a lot of fun. thanks for having me." kennedy's sweet voice whispers into lilith's ear.

"it was really nice meeting you." lilith replies, hugging the girl back tightly. lili always had a way with hugging people. knew exactly how tight to squeeze and where to put her arms. "bye, ken!"

the blonde waves as she gets in flynn's truck and they drive away, leaving lilith in the house with her mother, who is ready to go to paul's house.

"you ready to leave, honey?" heather looks down at her watch. "it's nearly five, now."

"yeah. let's go." lilith grabs her phone and gets into the passenger side of the car.

-

"please be nice." heather says as they near the house.

"of course." lilith unbuckles her seatbelt and exits the car once it's stopped.

they walk up to the house, and lilith realizes how different her life is going to be once they enter this huge house. like literally it could be a mansion.

"is paul rich, mom?" lilith gapes at the large house, and heather bumps her arm before knocking on the door.

"welcome! it's so nice to finally meet you, lilith!" paul is a tall man, standing strong with a smile.

"i'm glad to say the same, mr. cameron." lilith shakes his extended hand, but he pulls her in for a hug.

"call me paul, please." the man smiles down at lilith, not in a creepy way, but like a father would. "let's get inside, shall we?" paul invites the ladies in, for them to see the enormous interior of the house.

the marble floors, a winding stairway, and a huge crystal chandelier hanging above their heads.

"kids! heather and her daughter are here!" paul yells through the echoey house, and four kids are seen coming down the stairs, quite quickly.

the teenagers all introduce themselves, telling a few random things to get to know lilith.

"no way! you're friends with the sturniolo triplets?" deanna exclaims, jumping up from the chair she was comfortably sitting in.

"yeah. i grew up with them before moving to miami." lilith nods, smiling at the girls cute reaction.

"aren't you dating one of them?" denise asks, recalling their instagram posts together.

"um, basically." lilith plays with the sleeve of her cardigan.

"kids! dinner is ready!" paul yells from the dining room, after him and heather set the table together. the teenagers all stand up and walk into the room together, taking a seat.