chapter twenty-five

Start from the beginning

"alright." heather's never really disliked any of lilith's friends, seeing as they're all respectful. "just remember we're leaving here at five so we can go to paul's house."

"yeah. that's why i wanted them to come over. need some help getting ready." lilith sits on the counter, taking a sip of the dr. pepper she just opened.

"oh! that makes sense." harley exclaims, sitting beside lili on the counter. the three ladies continue to converse until more people show up and they all eat lunch together.

as they're huddled in lilith's bedroom, harley, peyton and grey search through her clothes to find something 'nice'.

"how about this dress?" harley holds one up. "it's cute."

"yeah. i like that one." grey agrees, picking out a small jacket to go with it.

kennedy sits on the bed, beside flynn, not really talking much. she was very quiet when they first came in, so lilith isn't upset about her shyness.

after changing, lilith walks out in the full outfit, shoes included and does a twirl at the door.

"what do we think?" she smiles. "is it good enough for the step family?"

"damn girl." ridge stands up, grabbing her hand and spinning her around, looking at her outfit. "you look mighty fine."

"hey! remember she's got chrissy boy now. can't be flirting no more." grey stands up, scolding ridge. "but yeah, you look hot as fuck."

"i agree." harley and peyton say at the same time, making the girls laugh.

"i think you look really pretty, lilith." kennedy says, shocking the room.

"thanks, kennedy." lilith smiles, not expecting the compliment from the girl.

"of course. can i help with your hair?" kennedy sits up, moving away from flynn.

"yeah, if you want to." lilith sits at her vanity, originally where ridge was sitting, and pulls the ponytail from her hair.

kennedy grabs the brush and smoothes the tangles from her hair, carefully, not knowing if lili is tender-headed.

as the curling iron is warming, kennedy sprays heat-protectant on lilith's dark hair.

-

defnotlili

liked by blondebabe and 19,384 othersdefnotlili i get to meet the soon-to-be step family tonight

defnotlili i get to meet the soon-to-be step family tonight

view all comments

whoischris i knew you would be excited
^defnotlili only a little 🤏🏼

notmsgrover hottie alert 🚨
^nowayharleyshea need a trigger warning. i almost passed out from the fucking GORGEOUSNESS
^defnotlili i love you guys