thirty

"okay wait- what?"

"niki, i told you what happened 2 times already" sunoo complained.

the two were on facetime with each other.

"i didn't process any of it, one more time"

sunoo rolled his eyes "fine"

"thankss~"

"so first my dad showed up out of know where and was like oh you have to come back with me now blah blah blah, sunghoon's parent said you were dating blah blah, if i can't be happy you can't be happy blahhh blahhh blahh"

niki scoffed "he can go to hell"

"then second i got home and i went to sleep, next day, basically today, i completely ignored my dad and didn't get to eat"

"you know you have to eat"

"i know i just didn't want to see him"

niki hummed in response.

"but anyways, i couldn't fall asleep so like yeah and i heard noises coming from my window it got annoying so i went to check, long story short it was sunghoon"

"pretty cliché"

"honestly yeah, but then he somehow made it up to the second floor and like yeah we were talking he said he missed me even though it was barely a day"

"buddy now just get to the point" niki sighed.

"okay okay, he confessed to me i took a bit to answer but i said i like him too SO THEN it got real cliché, we were looking into each other's eyes then he was looking back and forth from my eyes and lips-"

"kim. sunoo. get. to. the. point."

sunoo rolled his eyes once again "i was getting there"

"clearly not anytime soon"

"whatever let me continue"

"will do"

"so then he kissed me, it was just a quick one BUTTT THEN I kissed him and it was longer"

niki gasped "you kissed him???!?"

"yep"

niki started fangirling, tbh same.

"i'm not done"

"oh"

"then like his lips started moving to my neck AND LITERALLY HIS HAND WENT UP MY SHIRT, but nothing further happened"

"okay now tmi i didn't need to know that"

sunoo smiled "you were the one who asked me to explain it again"

"true"

- - -

rikishimura

632 likesview all 212 comments

632 likes
view all 212 comments

rikishimura anyone wanna hear some gossip i got

sunnyoo nishimura fucking riki if you dare tell anyone i'm unfriending you AND selling bisco
rikishimura @sunnyoo i will never ever tell anyone
yangboi i want to know
rikishimura @yangboi nevermind
yangboi @rikishimura 😒
icyhnoon what
rikishimura @icyhnoon nothing.
jakela i wanna know
minheetree i do 😁
beomsurmom tell me now