Six hours into isolation.

***

“Are we going to stay here? We have to at least know people are locked up here!”

“Do you not hear the disaster broadcast? They are telling us to never come out. They are even saying that we shouldn’t use stairs since they are intelligent enough to get inside the building. We are all frustrated with this situation are we not?”

“This is crazy. Are we really going to go crazy waiting for everything to end like this?”

“Aiya, look at the number of young people talking in front of their elders.Then go do it yourself!”

“Why would I have to do that when we have a hunter?”

“Mister, Zio, how is our Zio doing?”

“Her fever went down to 37.5, the progress seems to be fine… do you plan on leaving? I know how this might sound but just use the child as an excuse and stay here. The rescue team will soon arrive. You have to take care of your children and grandmother… everyone’s moody, so try not to be swayed by public opinion and cool off.”

[Sizzle- Siizz-… The Grade 1 Crack at Iksan is expected to take longer than originally thought. Amid the growing criticism towards the Government’s forced lockdown without notice, the disaster management team announces that it will deploy rescue helicopters to the surrounding areas.]

Sponsored Content

Crash- Hwanghwang!

‘Fuck! It’s locked!’

‘Oh no. Is there anyone inside? Please open the door! Excuse me!’

‘Let’s go up!’

‘It’s blocked by stones, we can’t go! What do we do?’

“…Wow, open it! Come on! They sound like little kids!”

“I-If any monsters come in…”

“You are crazy! If they die out there we will be their killers! Open it!”

“We are all students at D university. We were hiding at the Starbucks near the school but the monsters broke through the glass and they… they all died… so we all ran away.”

“The hunters from the center are blocking the gate now. The guild… guild, governments, whatever they are all rotten sons of bitches to kill. No one is moving except for the Silver Lion on Mount Seorak and Haetae on Uijeongbu.”

“President Kim Geun-young, that crazy son of a bitch, locking people to their death, and then showing up after ages to talk bullshit! Everyone is going crazy for his impeachment.”

“Oh god. My phone doesn’t work here…”

Oriental Clinic A, 4 students from a nearby university has joined in

March 24, 12:25 in the afternoon

20 hours into isolation

***

Tudadada-

Another helicopter could be heard passing by.

According to the university students, the emergency exit stairs were completely inaccessible from the third floor due to stones.