Chapter 2: Awakening

' Mysterious voice'

' Thinking'

"Talking"

This story might have some grammar issues. I don't own high school DxD or Kingdom hearts

7 years later

Princess 1 Heart

Waking up in a void of darkness, was a young boy with white ashy hair, and sapphire blue eyes

Waking up in a void of darkness, was a young boy with white ashy hair, and sapphire blue eyes. His name was Issei hyoudou, he was ten years old, and very tall for his age. He was afraid and confused, where was he?

'So much to do. So little time...Take your time. Don't be afraid.'

" Who's there?!" Said the frightened boy.

'The Door is still shut.' Now, step forward. can you, do it?' Said the voice

Issei was hesitant at first, but he decided to take a step forward. Three Alters appeared in front of him. It was a sword, shield, and a staff. Going over to pick up the sword, he heard the mysterious voice speak again.

'The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction. Is this the power you seek?

Issei thought about it for a moment. Putting back the sword, he decided that he will choose the staff next. Picking up the staff, he hears the mysterious voice again.

'The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. Is this the power you seek?

Issei was excited, he always wanted to be a wizard. Him and his best friend Irina always pretended to play Knight's in wizards, he always chooses to be the wizard. Picking up the wand he accepted it. The Staff disappears in a sparkle of light.

'Your path is set. Now, what will you give up in exchange?'

Turning around, Issei was faced with two objects. The first one was the sword that he picked up, and the second one was the shield. Deciding to walk over to the shield, to see what abilities that it offers.

'The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all. Will you give this up?'

" Well Dad always said the best defense is a good offense." Said Issei. Deciding to give up on the shield, it erupted in a sparkle of nothingness.

' You have chosen the power of the mystic. You've given up the power of the guardian. is this the form you choose?' Spoke the calm and ominous voice.

" Umm, yes, this is the path that I will choose." Said the hesitant boy. The altar's started to crumble and disappear, and below him the ground started to shatter. Falling to his death, he started to scream

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Screamed the scared boy. About to close his eyes, he sees a picture of a princess. Closing his eyes, and getting ready to be splattered on the ground, he was gently floating in the air? Opening up his eyes, he was standing on the strange floor that had a picture of a princess.