The beginning of something new

Draco threw a note at Harry in the middle of class. Harry saw a note infront of him he wasn't sure who gave it to him because he just saw it get thrown out of no where. He secretly opened the note Abe read the words "meet me after class. At the quad no one else is gonna be there today" Harry was full of question. Who was he gonna be alone with? Why is he being asked? Harry sighed and just continued paying attention in class. Then class ended. Harry starting sweating a little he walked out of class acting normal. "Hey Hermionie, Ron I'm gonna go get some fresh air so you can study without me." Harry told them as he walked away with the note still in his hand. "He usually doesn't go anywhere but the library after class." Hermionie stated while noticing the note. "Who knows maybe he got asked out or or about to be asked out." Ron laughed then he also noticed the note. "Oh yeah definitely see that note in his hand?" Ron replied to himself. "Ron you might actually be right for once" Hermionie responded while thinking who would ask him out. Hermionie and Ron headed towards the library together.

Meanwhile Harry is standing alone by himself "when will this person show up?" Harry thought to himself while hearing footsteps. Draco started walking towards Harry. "Wait?... malfoy!?" Harry yelled at draco in shock. "Hey Potter so I guess you read the note?" Draco asked Harry. "Well my question is why did you want me out here? Do you want to beat me up or just bully me like how you've been doing." Harry rolled his eyes thinking he was gonna get beat up then suddenly he saw draco looked less mad then he usually does. "Well Potter I got you out here because I needed to tell you something." Draco  announced while Harry was starting to grab his wand thinking he was gonna do something bad. "Well Potter I'm in love with you" draco confessed while he blurted it out and didn't realize he said that. "WAIT WHA-!?" Harry screamed almost face planting into the ground. Draco almost started running away but he didn't wanna leave him and never get a response even if the confession was on accident. Harry was shocked he decided to confess the truth too. "Well I've always felt some form of romantic feelings for you and I never understood why." Harry confessed towards draco. Never in Harry's wildest dreams thought this would happen but now it's happening. "Well Malfoy does this make us boyfriends now?" Harry asked smirking at draco. "Of course Potter." Draco gently wacked the top of Harry's head as they started walking together.

Harry started to hold Dracos hand while walking towards the library together. "Hey Hermionie, Ron guess what?" Harry asked while walking towards them while holding Dracos hand. "You're dating draco?" Hermionie answered without even sparing a glance at Harry and draco while studying. "How did you know?-" Harry and Draco said at the same time? "Well me and Ron saw you running off with that note and we assumed you were gonna get asked out so me and Ron made bets on who it was and seems like I won." Hermionie exclaimed while holding her hand out towards Ron "Pay up you lost the bet!" Hermionie said. "Fineeeeee." Ron sighed handing her 5 galleons.

"Well I'm gonna gonna go talk with Draco over on that empty table" Harry said while dragging draco over to the table by his hand. "Have fun love birds." Ron rolled his eyes already sick of them. "Ron be nice about them" Hermionie shouted at Ron. Draco and Harry sat down together and just kinda sat there in silence awkwardly. "So what made you decide you loved me Potter? I mean I've builled you for years?" Draco asked confused. "Well honestly it kinda just happened...? You know what I mean?" Harry stated while cleaning his glasses. "Oh and should we still be calling each other by our last names? We're dating now so I think it's fine to call each other by our first name now" Harry laughed. Draco felt as he's never truly seen Harry's real laugh. "I guess you're right, Harry." Draco said while blushing "Okay yeah that doesn't sound right" Draco replied to himself. "We'll get use to this together." Harry smiled. "Do any of us actually have real relationship experience?" Harry asked realizing he hasn't even had a crush before. Draco thought for a whole minute realizing he hasn't have a crush ethier. "I've never even have a crush before." Both of them said at the same time. Draco and Harry stood up and then they both stared at each other for awhile. " it's about time to go to dorms Draco. So close your eyes for a minute" Harry smirked. "Why do you want me to close my eyes?" Draco asked with a unintentional rude tone. "Just do it." Harry rolled his eyes while Draco closed them. Harry got close to Draco's face and kissed him. Harry almost ran away but he chose not to. Draco silently freaked out. He kissed Harry back and then 5 kisses later. "Okay well i gotta go." Harry complained. "Well goodnight, Draco. I'll see you tomorrow" Harry smiled. Draco rolled his eyes "it feels like we've only been talking for 5 minutes." Draco complained "Well you've been talking for THE PAST 5 HOURS" Ron shouted extremely annoyed. Ron dragged Harry away.

When they got back to there dorm Harry was still in shock after his crush of years finally asked him out. Harry laid in bed while Ron was getting in his own bed. "I guess I really am the chosen one." Harry smirked. Ron gave a disgusted look. "What's wrong with you? Two guy's can't like each other.You're disgusting." Ron said disgusted while closing his eyes. Harry got really mad at Ron but decided to deal with it the next day.