Chapter 3: Draco Lucius Malfoy

Start from the beginning

"You better don't Lucius! You know what will happen if you do." the dark Lord answered before I heard him disapparate. Then my father opened the door and I quickly stepped a few steps back.

"Draco." he said stunned, brushing his blonde hair out of the way.

"What does he mean? 'You know what will happen?'" I quoted the said.

"Nothing you have to worry about." he brushed past me.

"Father, you can tell me." I ran after him, trying to find out what the dark Lord meant.

"ENOUGH DRACO!" he yelled while grabbing my arm, throwing me against the cold wall.

"Don't you understand?!" he said madly with his hand on my throat. I was looking at the man in front of me, questioning who really stood there in front of me.

"Lucius." my mother walked up to us and led him away. Panic across her eyes.

The older I got, the more I lost all the respect I had for him. My mother had no chance against him and we both knew it. She tried her best to protect me, but I knew she would never leave him.

My vision got clearer and I saw my reflection in the mirror again. I covered the dark mark with my sleeve and went back to my bedroom, pulling out everything I needed for Hogwarts. With Mattheo at Hogwarts now, life won't get easier.

When I first met Mattheo, we even got along and were friends for quite some time. I was about six years old and I can still remember the day I visited the Riddle Manor, as if it was yesterday:

„And don't you dare to do anything stupid Draco! This is your future." my father said as we walked towards the Riddle Manor. It was December and I had no Idea what my future looked like or how a nose less guy, not to mention his son, was supposed to be in it.

As we walked into the grand entry way, I was speechless. The manor was enormous and a sparkling chandelier was hanging from the ceiling. It's crystals breaking the light, which was flooding in through the big windows.

We entered one of the first rooms next to the entry way. The dark Lord and his son were already sitting in two armchairs next to a big window. I could see the white snow outside and I wished on nothing more, but to go outside again.

"The Malfoys." the dark Lord said and my father pushed me towards him. His voice send shivers trough my body.

I rarely saw him at the Malfoy Manor, but I knew that he was there quite a lot. His voice was often beaming through the halls, making it impossible to sleep. I also knew that my father paid him all of his respect, so I did the same. Even though I was afraid of him.

„Draco, meet Mattheo. My son." the dark Lord said, gesturing to the boy in front of me.

I looked over at my father and he nodded reassuringly. "I'm Draco." I said to the brown haired boy after I walked over to him.

"I'm Mattheo" he answered and shook my hand while looking at me closely with his brown eyes.

I thought of my father and his words in front of the manor. "It's nice to meet you." I added and took another glance at my father.

A hand patted my shoulder „I see you taught the youngest Malfoy some manners, Lucius."

Suddenly he door behind us opened and Severus entered the room, looking rather tense.

"Severus." the dark Lord looked at the man, who just entered.

"Pardon." His eyes were searching for the ones of my mother.

"Narcissa, do you think my niece Olive could stay with Draco until the meetings done?" he wasn't even paying attention to the dark Lord. Unsure of what to do my mother shot a glance at the dark Lord.