According to you- Kenma

Start from the beginning

"I knew you weren't ready yet." You gave an apologetic smile before locking up your house following them to the place. "I thought you were going to wear the black dress? You know I like that more." Kenma looked at your dress as your boyfriend spoke.

"Sorry, that's what took me forever. I was choosing which one I wanted to wear. I decided on this one because it doesn't just support you, but the team too."

"How does this dress support the team?"

"It's the team's uniform colors," Kenma said looking straight ahead, you smiled to yourself, glad someone got it.

"Exactly." You said to your boyfriend.

"You should just be supporting me, I'm your boyfriend."

"If I wasn't the manager of the team I'd agree. But I am, I have to support them too," you said as you reached the building. Kenma opened the door for you, "Thanks, Ken."

"Of course, pudding." You smiled looking around for the team.

"Y/n!" You looked at Lev and smiled.

"Giant!" He laughed as you made your way to the team, Kenma and your boyfriend following you.

"Hey, kitten, I love the dress." You looked at Kuroo and laughed.

"Thanks, Rooster head." Your boyfriend looked at you closely.

"What took you so long, babe?" Your boyfriend glared at Yamamoto.

"Oh, I was choosing between two dresses and decided on this one, do you like it-"

"She can't show up on time, even if it'd save her life." Your boyfriend said cutting you off before going to the coach. Your smile fell and you sighed.

"Well. I think you look beautiful." You looked at Kenma and smiled.

"Thanks, Ken."

"I do like it, babes." You smiled at Yama.

"Thanks, love." You decided to not let your boyfriend bring down your mood. You made jokes with the group and danced with some of them. Just having fun, people complimented your dress, some even stated how they love that you support the team. You were sitting outside with Kuroo looking up at the stars with a soft smile on your face.

"You know, kitten, your boyfriend's an ass. If he wasn't a good player, we'd kick him off the team." You looked at him before looking inside at your boyfriend talking to some other girl, then your gaze fell on Kenma, awkwardly dancing with an old woman. You chuckled a bit making Kuro follow your gaze. "You also know, Kitten." You looked at him again, "Kenma can't get you out of his head." Your eyes widen before looking at the boy dancing.

"I... that's not funny, Rooster head. You turned around leaning over the balcony.

"I'm not lying, Y/n. To him, you're funny, irresistible, everything he wants." You looked at the ground.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because with Kenma... it's the opposite of your boyfriend." you sighed before looking at Kenma struggling. "You should probably go save him."

"Yeah... I'll, uh, think about what you said. See you later Rooster head." He saluted you watching you leave. Your boyfriend watches you leave Kuoro and make your way to Kenma, he furred his brows as you talked to the old woman he was dancing with.

"You are incredible," Kenma said as the lady left and you took her place. "I owe you one." You smiled and put your arms around his shoulders as he placed his hands on your waist. You rested your head on his shoulder as you guys swayed. "So much simpler than what she was trying to do." You laughed nuzzling into him more. Once the song was over your feet were hurting, and you can Kenma made your way over to the group. You were laughing at stupid jokes as you did so, "you are funny." You stopped moving to look at him, "What?" To him, you're funny...