"I... how?"

"Aren't you missing something?" He pulled out your phone dangling it in front of your face. "You should really change your password from your birthday."

"I... how do you...?"

"I know everything. Your favorite color is f/c, your favorite book is f/b, you love to sleep with the tv on so it's not quiet, you like to sing to songs when scrolling threw TikTok, and you love streaming with your friends. And you love making out with your boyfriend." When he said the last sentence his hand tightened around your wrist. "Oh, how I envied him, being able to kiss you, hold you, make love to you, touch you." Your breathing began to quicken a bit. "I know your favorite food, your favorite animal, I even know your brother brought you a cat when you had a family dinner with both your parents. I know you sleep with earbuds in even with the tv on because it use to block out your parent's screams, and now it's a habit you can't break. Not even around Kenma. How is that?" You clenched your jaw, refusing to speak to him. "I asked a question, Kitten." He squeezed tighter, making you flinch a little, only when he pressed the gun to your gut is when you broke.

"When... when you're used to something, you... it's hard to break out of it. I'm used to the yelling... without the music and the tv on it... it's weird. Kenma makes me feel safe, my thoughts... do not. Sorta like how you're making me feel right now..." You said calmly. "You think you're the first guy to squeeze my arm and make me listen?" The stranger cracked a smile.

"No, I know your father use to hit you." Your eyes widen, "You shouldn't leave your diary by a window." Your body filled with relief when you saw, Lev.

"Y/n!" The boy let go of your hand as Lev walked over.

"Lev, hi!" You spoke desperately.

"I thought you weren't feeling good? Kenma's moping around because you weren't at our practice."

"Sorry, Lev. My phone got stolen and..." You looked at the boy next to you, "he was just returning it to me. How about we go now? So I can cheer him up?" You stood up and packed your stuff, you grabbed Lev's arm and basically dragged the boy out of there and to the gym.

"Pudding? Thought you were sick- oh." You immediately began to shake as you wrapped your arms around your brother. "Pudding?"

"Y/n? Sis, what happened?" You nuzzled your head into your brother. "Kenma?"

"Not... Kenma..." Kenma's eyes softened at the look of you, his heart tugged at the sight of you. Your brother looked at the team before looking at Kenma. He nodded his head toward the door they both walked out, and some asked Lev about what happened. He told them about the guy and how he acted.

"Sis? Talk to me."

"That guy from yesterday..."

"The creepy one who claims to know you better than Kenma?" Kuroo asked as he sat you down on the steps.

"He uh, actually might know me better..." Kenma furred his brows. "He knows about dad..." Kuroo's eyes widened, and Kenma looked confused. "He read my diary..."

"He's been by the house?" Kenma asked stepping toward you.

"He... he knows my likes, my dislikes, my hobbies, he even knows how I like to be fuck-"

"HEY! I don't want to hear about your sex life with my best friend. I get it. He creeps around the house. From now on, Kenma, you stay with her. At all times." Kenma nodded his head sitting beside you as Kuroo went to tell the team to look out for you too.

"Hey, pudding." You looked at him as he grabbed your hand. "I get there are some things people want to keep to themselves. Is there anything I need to know that was in that diary?"

"My dad... use to hit me after really bad fights with my mom. Because... I'm not his." Kenma squeezed your hand lightly, you sighed knowing he wanted you to continue. "My dad and my mom split when Kuroo was born. When they did, my mom had a one-night stand... and when they got back together, it was hell. We never understood why they got back together. They were horrible. I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I didn't know how." Kenma sighed as you put your head down.

"My dad walked out on me." You quickly looked up, "That's why I'm always gaming, not caring about my well-being. My mom pretty much ignores me, unless you're around. I get why you didn't tell me, Pudding." You smiled lightly at him. "And I won't let anyone hurt you."

"Only you can make me feel this safe. I love you."

"I love you, too. We're in this together." He kissed your head but sighed as he heard someone clear their throat. "We're all in this together." You laughed as you looked at the team.

"We got your back," Lev said smiling.

"You are a part of this team, and teammates have each other's backs. And fronts." Yaku said making everyone laugh.

"Thanks, guys."

"Let's get you home." Kenma helped you up and grabbed your bag.

"You coming Ku?" Your brother nodded his head waving bye to the team before following you and Kenma. You stayed close to them both, holding onto Kenma with dear life. When you returned home Kenma made sure to block the stalker's view of you just in case he was out there. He held you close, and that night, music didn't even help your mind. It made it worse, so Kenma does what he did best to distract his mind. He offered to play a game with you.

While the dude watched from the window with envy, he raised the gun, firing it three times.