"Yeah?" Eleanor soon asked with a smile opening the door while Spencer stood on the other side, he furrowed his brows looking towards her in confusion and concern "Sorry about the shout, turns out the pasta won't come out of the dress" Eleanor smiled before walking out.

"Really?" Spencer asked looking towards her, as her back was towards him as she walked down the corridor. She stopped sighing loudly before nodding.

"Of course" Eleanor answered but her back was still towards him while Spencer still looked concerned "Shall we get going?" Eleanor soon asked with a smile turning towards him while his eyes widened slightly.

"yeah," he mumbled.

"Thank god, I am getting out of this place!" Courtney shouted in the hospital room as she walked around, Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah. Be careful" Eleanor spoke coming towards her while Spencer stood near the door, awkwardly as his hands stayed in his pocket.

"After this, we can finally get back to work" Courtney muttered while Eleanor simple sighed and started to place certain items in a bag for Courtney.

"Yeah, No you will be stuck at home for a while" Eleanor muttered with a smile while Courtney rolled her eyes. Eleanor looked towards Spencer and smiled at him and directed her head toward Courtney.

"Oh. Umm. Did you know that research, done in Philadelphia and published in the Annals of Emergency Medicine, learned that the differences in mortality rate when patients are transported by the police department or by EMS, the same low number was found for the overall mortality rate: 27.4 %." Spencer spoke while Both women looked towards him and Courtney raised her brows.

"What does that mean?" Courtney asked with confusion while Spencer rubbed his lips together and looked around nervously especially feeling the glare of Courtney.

"I am just saying, You are very lucky" Spencer spoke while Eleanor sighed loudly, a smile on her face while she started packing again while Courtney raised her brow looking towards him.

"You are socially awkward" Courtney spoke before she broke out in a smile "But you are just as smart as her " she laughed before she turned back towards her bag.

"Is there anything I can do?" Spencer asked while Eleanor smiled at him while Courtney simple sighed.

"Go get my discharge paper, I hate the nurses at this stupid hospital. Can't bear to talk to them" Courtney waved off while Spencer nodded and walked away while Eleanor sighed loudly.

"Don't treat him like that" Eleanor suddenly snapped while Courtney furrowed her brows and looked towards Eleanor who glared.

"Sorry, I was only messing" Courtney muttered while Eleanor simple went back to cleaning the room Courtney furrowed her brows looking towards the woman whose hand was shaking.

"Ellie. Are you okay?" Courtney asked coming towards the woman who simply sighed loudly, clenching her jaw.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?! Yes, I am fine" Eleanor shouted turning towards Courtney whose eyes widened on seeing the bags under her eyes and her shaking hand.

"Ellie... Did you ever tell your doctor at the hospital about your addiction issues?" Courtney asked carefully while Eleanor stiffened before she looked towards the ground.

"Shit, Ellie!" Courtney shouted her hands going towards her friend's shoulder while Eleanor simple looked down "How the hell hasn't spencer noticed, you have to go back to the group and therapy Courtney muttered with a shake of her head.

"He's been on cases and I am fine. I have taken a few for my nerves, That is all" Eleanor mumbled looking to the ground while Courtney shook her head.

"Bullshit, You have always been a terrible liar" Courtney muttered while She sighed loudly "You need to tell Spencer, If you don't I will!" Courtney shouted before heading towards the door.

"Don't!" Eleanor shouted grabbing her best friend's hand and stopping her while Courtney looked back "If you tell him, I will tell Nick about New Mexico" Eleanor muttered while Courtney's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't" Courtney muttered in a gasp before she felt a grip harden on her hand.

"I would" Eleanor glared.

"I got your discharge paper" A voice started walking into the room while Eleanor let go of Courtney's hand and smiled up.

"Thank you, Spencer" Eleanor smiled before she looked back towards Courtney "I think it is time we should go, Nick is going to come and help Court" Eleanor smiled before she started to walk away while Spencer nodded.

"He's a profiler Ellie, He will notice soon" Courtney stated while Eleanor stiffened and looked to see the hurt expression on Courtney's face before she sighed.

"I'm sorry" Eleanor muttered before walking away Eleanor smiled up towards Spencer and grabbed his hand while he furrowed his brows looking towards Courtney while Eleanor's back was facing Courtney.

"Group meeting" She mouthed while Spencer looked confused before being dragged away. Spencer looked towards his partner, seeing the bags under his eyes while he was concerned.