Baby Shower!

It had been five months now, since Tanjiro and Bella found out about Muzan plan. Tanjiro has been in the meetings with the Hashiras so, Tanjiro can make sure that Muzan won't get to Bella. The Hashiras had a lot of Demon Slayer recruits that wanted to help protect Bella and the baby from Muzan. All in all, nothing has happened yet and no word about Muzan. Bella was outside walking with one of the Demon Slayer recruit's, Bella has been thinking about having a Baby Shower, to celebrate the baby gender. Bella and Tanjiro found out that the baby is a girl. Bella and Tanjiro were very happy, especially Nezuko. Anyway, Bella and The Demon Slayer recruit, finally made it to Bella and Tanjiro place, as the Demon Slayer recruit slid the door open for Bella so he can be polite to her.

"I hope you stay safe Lady Bella." He said, as he bowed to Bella, as she waved her hand in a 'its okay' manner.

The Demon Slayer recruit left the place as Bella closed the door. As Bella looked up, she saw her husband, Tanjiro having a lot of baby stuff, like, baby girl clothing, pink balloons, pink streamers and a pink teddy bear with a pink bow on top of its head.

"Um, Tanjiro, what's all of this?" Bella asked, as she looked quite shocked by all of this stuff.

"Ah! Bella you weren't suppose to be here yet!" Tanjiro said, as he was a little bit disappointed.

"How come?" Bella asked, as she felt bad that she ruined, maybe, a surprise party?

"Because Vanjiro was going to surprise you by having a baby shower!" Inosuke said, as Bella didn't know he was there this whole time.

"Inosuke, it's Tanjiro and Inosuke you weren't suppose to say anything yet!" Tanjiro said as he was a bit angry at Inosuke for ruining the surprise baby shower.

"Wait Tanjiro, you were going to surprise me by giving me a baby shower for our baby." Bella said, as she was on the verge of tears.

"Um, yeah!" Tanjiro said, as he got a hug from his wife, Bella.

"Thank you, Tanjiro!" Bella said, as she cried on Tanjiro shoulder.

"Your welcome, Bella." Tanjiro said, as he pat her head, gently.

"Alright enough of the tears let's get this baby shower started!" Himiko said, as everyone nodded and started the baby shower.

The whole baby shower was something Bella would never forget, what Tanjiro did for her, and for there new born daughter, Kogame.