Tanjiro Suspicions

It was a nice warm sunny day, Tanjiro and Bella were walking around the Demon Slayers Head quarters. While they were walking around, a orange, yellow tip hair male ran to Bella, grabbing her kimono pants while sobbing on it.

"BELLA YOUR SUCH A GODDESS, CAN YOU HELP SAVE ME FROM INOSUKE!!!!!!" Zenistu shouted out to Bella as he kept a tight hold on Bella's kimono pants.

"COME BACK YOU BIG WIMP, ARRGH!!!!" Inosuke shouted as he turned a corner and started running towards Bella, Tanjiro and Zenistu,well...... mostly Zenistu.

Once Inosuke came closer, Zenistu finally let go of Bella's kimono pants as he started running around in circles. Inosuke joined him and they both kept at it until Tanjiro spoke up.

"Enough You Two!" Tanjiro said as he got between Zenistu and Inosuke.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MANJIRO, SO GET OUT OF THE WAY OR I'LL CLOBBER YOU!!!!" Inosuke shouted at Tanjiro, as he started getting pissed off more than intended to.

"My Name Is Tanjiro Not Manjiro And Why Are You Chasing Him, Inosuke!" Tanjiro asked, as he had a stern face towards Inosuke.

"HE ATE MY RICE BALLS, SO I STARTED CHASING HIM SO I CAN PUNCH HIS DAMN FACE!!!!" Inosuke explained, as he gave Zenistu a death glare behind Tanjiro.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE RICE BALLS WERE YOURS!!!!!" Zenistu cried out, as he started sobbing once more.

"OF COURSE THEY WERE, DIDN'T YOU SEE THE NOTE I WROTE IN MY OWN HANDWRITING!!!"

"What note?" Zenistu asked Inosuke, as he was curious about Inosuke words he just said just now.

"YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT, THERE WAS A DAMN NOTE ON THE CONTAINER DUMBASS!!!" Inosuke shouted as he started getting more angry at Zenistu.

~Zenistu Flashback~

Zenistu was walking into the kitchen, where he was getting something to eat to fill his stomach until tomorrow morning. Zenistu opened the fridge to see only a few containers that were in the fridge that were his friends left overs. Zenistu sees a blue container, he grabs and looks at it, to see Tanjiro name written on it.

"That's Tanjiro's" Zenistu thought, as he put the blue container away in the fridge.

Zenistu grabbed a light blue container, he saw Bella's name written on it.

"This is Bella's, oh I wonder what she made!" Zenistu thought as he started snuggling against the light blue container. "Too bad she's married to Tanjiro, otherwise I would gladly take that chance to have her hand in marriage." Zenistu thought as he pouted his lips while tearing up a bit.

Zenistu put the light blue container back in the fridge since Bella has been getting cranky at him lately. She usually was not bothered by his dramatic crying tantrum. Wonders why.....? Anyway, he grabbed another container, the container was black. There was a note but the note only had scribbles on it. Zenistu just shrugged it off and ate the rice balls that were inside the black container.

~Flashback Ended~

"YOU KIDDING ME, THAT WASN'T A NOTE, IT ONLY HAD SCRIBBLES ON IT!!!" Zenistu shouted at Inosuke, as he now was mad at Inosuke.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I CAN'T WRITE DAMN NOTES!!!!" Inosuke shouted as he started crawling on Tanjiro.

"It doesn't matter, you should not have done what you did Zenistu and Inosuke you shouldn't be chasing him down like this, your acting like a child!" Tanjiro said as he looked at Zenistu and Inosuke.