The Situation

"I'm here to tell the Hashiras and tell you about..........Muzan Kibutsuji." Himiko said, as everyone froze in place as they all knew the man that makes demons just by scratching them or give his victims his blood.

Tanjiro was scared the most, he couldn't let Muzan hurt everyone, especially Bella and the baby. Tanjiro looked at Himiko with seriousness and nodded his head in understanding.

"Okay, follow me Himiko." Tanjiro said, as him and Himiko walk to where the Hashiras were having there meeting.

They finally reached the Hashiras place, Tanjiro knocked on the door to alert the Hashiras.

"Come in." Giyu said, as he looked over to see Tanjiro and Himiko at the entrance of the door.

"Hello guys, what brings you here, well actually, I don't care why you came here for." Muichiro said, as he looked up at them to see Tanjiro and Himiko walking in.

"Hey guys, we need to talk." Tanjiro said, as he looked at them with seriousness.

The Hashiras were confused about why the two are being so serious to them.

"Okay, what do want to talk about." Kyojuro asked, as he smiled at them.

"We need to talk about Muzan Kibutsuji." Himiko said, as the Hashiras were now interested of what Himiko needs to tell them about the man name, Muzan.

"Okay, shall you tell us, Himiko." Shinobu said, as she gestured Himiko, to speak.

"I've been tracking him for awhile now. He has been making more demons, but there demons that can be defeated easily. One day, I was able to sneak into his hideout. Muzan was talking about how he had a plan to defeat the Hashiras and Tanjiro. He said that he knows about........" Himiko paused, as she looked over at Tanjiro who looked at her in worry.

"Knows about what, Himiko?" Giyu asked, as he looked at her with his plain face.

"*Gulp* He knows about Bella's pregnancy." Himiko finally revealed, as everyone looked panicked, especially Tanjiro.

"How did he know about Bella's pregnancy?" Tanjiro said, as he looked like he was gonna pass out on the spot.

"I don't know how, but the next part will make you guys more scared then you guys are now." Himiko said, as she looked scared herself. "Muzan talked about kidnapping Bella while she's pregnant, once they take her, he said he will make her be married to him by force if he has to, he also, said once the baby is born he will kill it and then make love to Bella in order for her to be pregnant to his child. Muzan said he can't wait to touch her body the next time they meet." Himiko finished off, as she was sweating like crazy.

Everyone was in rage especially Tanjiro. He couldn't believe that Muzan would do such a disgusting act to Bella, that done nothing to deserve this.

"Is he trying to get me back, is that it?" Tanjiro thought, as he was uneasy about this whole situation.

Tanjiro kept imagining Bella smiling and her and the baby but once Tanjiro blinked he saw them bloodied up on the floor like his whole family was when they got killed by Muzan.

"That bastard!" Tanjiro said, as he slammed his fist on the wooden ground.

"Tanjiro, calm down, I know how you feel, but your emotions can't get the better of you." Master Kagaya said, as he put a hand on Tanjiro shoulder.

Tanjiro looked down feeling bad he made a dent on the wooden floor. "I'm sorry." Tanjiro said, as he looked at Master Kagaya with apologetic expression on his face.

"It's okay, Tanjiro I know this must be very hard on you to hear that your wife is the target." Master Kagaya said, as he felt sympathy for Tanjiro, Bella and the baby.