The Mysterious Woman

It's been two months, the winter air was as cold as frost bite. Everyone was on edge about Bella's pregnancy since she is now two months pregnant. Bella stomach grew a little bit bigger, but good enough size to hide it, if she wanted to. Anyway, the Hashira were searching for Muzan since he is still a big threat to them and the whole entire Japanese nation. Hashiras tried and tried again to find him, but it was no use. So, the Hashiras are planning out to go to different countries right after Bella gives birth to the baby. Tanjiro was in every meeting, Tanjiro wanted to be part of it but side against it, since he is going to be a father in seven months. Overall, Tanjiro mostly planned the Hashiras plan, to go to different countries. As for the others, Aoi checked on Bella's pregnancy this whole time, to be sure that the baby is healthy when they are born. Zenistu and Nezuko started talking about having kids. They both plan to start making a baby when Bella is done with her ninth month pregnancy.As for Inosuke, he was wondering if he will ever find someone special in his life, but he didn't have faith that someone would want to become his special someone. As for Kanao, she was on a mission to find a deadly demon. Sadly, she wouldn't be able to attend the babies birth. Even though things are getting tough this month, the whole group in the Demon Slayer head quarters never withered away there determination of finding Muzan and destroying him.

It was another cold afternoon, as everybody stayed in doors. Inosuke, Tanjiro and Zenistu were talking to each other in doors about random stuff.

"Tanjiro aren't you a bit nervous of becoming a father?" Zenistu asked, as he looked at Tanjiro with worry in his eyes.

"No, not really. I'm more excited then worried." Tanjiro answered Zenistu, as he gave Zenistu his closed eye smile.

"Really?! Not even a little bit?" Zenistu asked again, as he had a shocked expression on his face because of Tanjiro's answer.

"Not even close." Tanjiro answered as he still had his signature closed eye smile.

"Jeez let's not talk about this...." Inosuke said very calmly, as he was still wearing his war hog face mask.

Tanjiro and Zenistu looked at him in shock, they never heard Inosuke talk so calmly before. Tanjiro looked at Zenistu as Zenistu looks back at Tanjiro. They both looked at Inosuke to confirm who's mouth said those calm words to them.

"WHAT?!" Inosuke shouted at them, as they both turned away from him.

"N-Nothing..." Zenistu and Tanjiro said in sync, as they sweat dropped of Inosuke behavior.

"ARGH! YOU GUYS ARE DAMN HOPELESS!!!" Inosuke shouted, as he got up from his seat and started walking through the door where the outside world is at.

"Wait, Inosuke, you can't go outside, it's still cold out!" Tanjiro explained to Inosuke as Tanjiro gave him a concern face.

"I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!!!" Inosuke shouted at Tanjiro, as he shut the door in front of Tanjiro face.

Inosuke walked on the snow as he was deep in thought. Inosuke wasn't happy for his friends, he was over joyed hearing his friends start a new chapter in their lives. But he was also, wanting to start a new chapter in life as well. Inosuke wants to be married, have kids and watch his kids have kids. Inosuke wanted the life like Tanjiro and Bella have. But the more Inosuke thought of it the more it felt like a hopeless dream to him. Inosuke felt something graze his cheek. He look to see a knife go pass him. Thankfully, he was wearing his mask so he didn't get cut by the knife's blade. Inosuke was quick in action he grabbed his weapons and was in a fighting position. He looked to see who attempted to cut him. Inosuke finally saw the person, it was a woman who had a velvet purple hoody to hide herself with, she had white pale skin, she had katanas as her weapons and she had hiking black boots to go along with her outfit.