CHAPTER 1

At Shanghai

Sunflower Kindergarten

The kindergarten has been bustling with the sounds of children who have been sitting on the benches as they are talking with each other, some are teasing each other whole some playing with each other expect a single boy who is sitting at a separat...

The kindergarten has been bustling with the sounds of children who have been sitting on the benches as they are talking with each other, some are teasing each other whole some playing with each other expect a single boy who is sitting at a separate Chair away from all the liveliness as he is busy drawing something on a sheet of paper engrossed in his world unaware of the surroundings.

The boy who is busy in his drawing doesn't care about his surrounding as he is so engrossed in the work that he is not able to notice a boy who is walking toward him as the boy reached him he grabbed the sheet of paper on which the boy has been scribbling as he spoke in a sarcastic tone, "what is baby suo doing?"

The boy named Suo who has been drawing on the paper is startled as someone grabbed the sheet of the paper. Suo on seeing this is startled but he immediately looked up as he spoke, "what do you want Peng?"

The boy named He Peng who has just grabbed the seat of paper with a smile spoke, " just want to know what are you making!"

"I don't want to show you!" Spoke Suo as he tries to grab the sheet from the boy who is standing in front of him but to his irritation, as he is about to grab the sheet the boy stood up and the sheet got out of his reach as He Peng raised his hand above his head and since the latter is taller than him he is not able to reach him which males Suo agitated as he spoke, "give me the sheet back He Peng!" As he makes an effort to grab the sheet again as he makes a jump and as he is about to reach the sheet the said boy stepped back which leads to the tearing of the paper.

Suo when heard the voice just looks above and when saw the paper realized that his painting has been torn. Suo seeing this tears up as it took a lot of time to make that drawing and the tearing of the drawing brought tears to him as he spoke, "y... You tore it!"

He Peng when saw this with a teasing smile spoke, "you did it on your own!" As he keeps the torn sheet on the table and moved away from the boy.

Suo, when saw Peng moving away, wanted to shout at him but he suppressed his anger as he has always been a calm boy with a cheerful smile so he just sat down on the chair to grab the torn paper as he starts to keep it in his bag.

Suo who has been busy with the pieces of the drawing sheet got started when his teacher entered the room and the student wished her by standing up, "Good Afternoon Mam!"

The art teacher of the class has just entered the class with a smile wished the student back as she spoke, "Afternoon students!" And with this, she makes the student settle down in their seats.

The class hearing the instructions settle down as the giggles are heard from the children as they love their art class because every time their teacher brings a new idea for them as it makes them have fun.