Also forgot to mention that my parents are looking out for a groom for me ! yup like almost more than 8 have rejected me because........ I am not fair skinned. My skin colour is brown. Yup dark skinned and I don't know people look at dark skinned as if a curse. I love my colour and I am damn beautiful !

Most of the boys said yes but their mother's said that she want a "gori bahu" (fair skinned daughter in law). Damn I said "toh khud kaunsi hurr ki pari ho tum" (you your self aren't a fairy of beauty) even my parents didn't stop me and showed them way out of our house. Some asked for dowry and Some of them I rejected !

I told my parents don't look for more but they say that it takes approx 1-2 years for marriage. Due to this reason we always end up fighting even if I try not to. This shit and then office work has made me so frustrated that I am unable to control my anger, even at small things I become angry.

I have plans now, plans of taking a break from hospital as my stupid boss Ms.Tarana is always on my head. she always tries to get into my nerves, I don't know what's her problem. She is so rude with everyone except boys. God just a bit of break please. Now only when Mumma and Dad will take a break, I want to enjoy with them.

But Vishakha for now lets runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to the hospital.

I reach and park my car there.

On the way when I enter the hospital I find my buddiessss Waqt and Dhani.

No Waqt is not a doctor. Actually he is a news reporter, Once he came to take my interview, that time we became friends and I don't know what he is doing in here.

Talking about Dhani she is a nurse, she is 4 years younger than me just joined recently as pediatrician to learn.

"Hi Waqt, Hi Dhani" I hug both of them

"hiiiii" said Waqt hugging me tightly.

"Good morning Vishakha"

"what are you doing here Waqt?" I asked

He showed me his injured arm "see your self"

"hey what happened?" I held his arm

"well I was umm actually I was interviewing in a crowd which was fighting over sum political party shit, so the crowd went wide and it began to attack, so In that I got injured" He said

"why do you even interview in such crowd?" I asked him

"it's my job Vishakha ! you have to be quick in every way" He said "but thanks to Dhani she did my dressing" he smiled at her and turned to me "the blood was flowing alot"

"just like you it's my job as well" Dhani said and then looked at me "Vishakha your patient is waiting in your room, Tarana is very furious on you that you are late"

"oh shit" I said

"yes you should be fast" She said

"Okay so Vishakha and Dhani I must also leave, All the best Vishakha" Waqt said

"Bye Waqt" Dhani said and I hugged Waqt.

I rushed to Tarana "may I come in Mam?" I asked

she looked up at me and smiled  sarcastically "well before coming to me you have a client, first go and attend him because I dont want headache from you" she yells the last part

"okay mam" I said with a small forceful smile.

I close the door and went to my cabin. I saw 3 patients.

I told my assistant Diksha to send everyone one by one.

My first patient, Tiya a teenager facing depression that no one talks to her and is getting ignored in her class by everyone. she tells me everything and cries. I hug and console her.

After consoling I tell her what to do.

after attending my patients I go to Tarana and she blasts on me for coming late every day. Maybe a men called her didi thats why she is shouting at me like hell.

I just listen controlling my anger. I say sorry and walk out hitting the dustbin with my foot.

when I come back I saw 6 more patients. I go to my work and then a mother of a teenager began to shout on me for no reason. This sometimes get frustrating, I think even I should go to a psychiatrist.

Like Really as I am getting frustrated and angry even at small things.

............

I park my car infront of my house and sigh.

It was such a hectic day. I rung the bell and Dad opened the door.

I hug him lightly and drop myself on the sofa.

"Mumma What's in food?" I asked filling the glass with water kept on the table.

"Broccoli and chappati"

I scrunch my nose but fine.

I went up to change into comfortable dress and came back having food silently when I asked.

"So mumma papa where are you planning to go on break? Wait ket me give you suggestions where should we go" I began to say when Papa stopped me.

"We have already decided Vish"

"Really? Where?" I asked with excitement

"To my best friends house" Mumma said

My smile decreased "where?"

"To my best Friend Lalit's Village" She said with a grin

"Village?" I asked or confirmed

She nods and I look at Dad and he nods as well and began to eat his food.

I look around and just try to comprehend everything.

I look at both of them eating their food and I am just Thinking.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

My return gift are your votes and comments on my birthday!

I hope you guys liked the First Chapter!

Please comment and give your reviews.

Please vote and show your love.

Thank you ❤️ The love story starts.