Chapter 2~ Acting Strange

Himiko's POV
I remembered now. I was friends with Kokichi and we went to the same school together. I didn't know what to think or what to feel. I woke the next day to Monokuma's obnoxious wake up call. Since we had just got a motive and been through two trials already, I was on my guard the whole time. Anything or anyone could sneak up and kill me any second "Boo!" I was so startled that I practically fell to the floor. "Howya doing, Himiko?" I looked up and saw Kokichi grinning at me.

"Kokichi! You scared me half to death!" I scolded him. "Sorry about that. I couldn't help it. I just love teasing you, but then again I could be lying or am I?" "Yeah, whatever. I'm not letting you confuse me again." We walked somewhat quietly to the cafeteria. I noticed Kokichi was acting a little weird but I didn't think much of it. We all met up and thankfully no one was missing. Angie was going all on about resurrecting the ones who died for some reason. Kokichi was surprisingly silent the whole time.

The days passed by and still nothing happened. I began to notice Kokichi acting a little strange around me. He acts about the same around everyone else, but around me, he gets silent and a little jittery. And I also noticed Tenko getting more and more clingy to me. And more increasingly defensive around Kokichi. I was starting to get suspicious. What if this ends up as another murder. But I didn't know what else to do.

"Ding Dong! Bing Bong! Good morning, everyone! I would check out the art room if I were you! Seems like there's a wonderful new 'creation' in there!" That didn't sound good. We immediately rushed to the art room but it was locked. "Dammit it's locked!" Kaito exclaimed. "I got this!" Kokichi pulled out some thin needles and stuck them in the keyhole. After a while, we heard a clack. "There ya go. It's open." "Well that was easy." Shuichi sighed.

We opened the door and went inside. We were petrified by what we saw. Angie lay dead on the floor covered in blood.