Kisses | Dream Headcanon #2

Start from the beginning

If he hadn't seen you in a few days or weeks, Jeno would have you pressed against a wall or door and crash his lips onto yours. These passionate kisses would be full of hunger and lust. His strong arms would trap you on both sides of the wall. In this way, he felt that he could protect and keep this moment solely between each other.

Forehead kisses were another one of his favorite types to give you. Of course, he would often do this when you were cuddling. He was almost always the big spoon, so this gave him the advantage. Sometimes he would place a sweet kiss on the forehead when you were sleeping. Or after you told him about what was on your mind as you played with his fingers. In short, Jeno loved to take care of you. You were someone precious to him. He wasn't the best at verbally showing how much he loved you. So hugs and kisses were the perfect way to convey that.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

HAECHAN

Without a doubt, Lee Donghyuck is one of the two most affectionate members of his group. It didn't matter if you had just entered the room, if you were preoccupied with something else, or even if you were already beside him. Haechan took every chance he got to hug and kiss you.

As expected, a good 90% was teasing kisses that Haechan gave you. It would only take one touch of his lips for a bright shade of pink to appear on your cheeks. "Aish you're so cute!" he would say every time you did this and back hug you. This brat would proceed to make you more flustered by attacking you with more kisses. Eyes, nose, lips, everywhere. Asking him to stop was futile. There was no stopping this man.

It wasn't that you disliked Haechan's love language for you. For sure, he was a lot clingier than you ever were. However, there came times when you were studying or trying to complete some other work. Usually, you would try to do these things alone. But Donghyuck managed to find you each time. He would sit beside you and do a bunch of stupid things to get your attention. When his attempts to distract you failed, he would pout and pretend to give up. A few minutes later, he would point over your shoulder. "Jagiya look! There's something behind you!"

In response, you would slightly turn your head to see what your dramatic boyfriend was talking about. Of course, you saw nothing. You turned back around to scold him with narrowed eyes. But you were completely thrown off when Haechan cupped your face and pulled you in for a kiss that nearly knocked the wind out of you. He absolutely loved catching you off guard. Stolen kisses were always fun for him.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

JAEMIN

Let's talk about the second member who is the most affectionate. Jaemin was most likely to kiss you just as much as Haechan did, if not more. But his kisses were always sweet and memorable. He liked to think that the two of you were soulmates, and you were made for each other. Lips included!

If we're being straightforward, Jaemin would kiss you 24/7. If you were in the same room, he would be unable to resist you. He would lean in and plant a quick peck on the cheek, nose, or forehead. Then he would pretend to have a heart attack if you decided to return all of his kisses. But if it was a more serious kiss, they would typically last longer.

These would slowly lead to breathless kisses. By the time you started to kiss back, his arms would be wrapped around your waist so he could hold you close to him. Gradually you would let him deepen the kiss, adding a little bit more passion each time. Eventually, you would pull away and gasp for air. The longest you two had ever kissed was ten minutes. After, he'd hold an intense gaze with you. Jaemin loved nothing more than to feel your soft lips against his.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

CHENLE

Where do you get started with the dolphin-like boy? Chenle is also the type who wouldn't smother you in kisses. He wouldn't do too much PDA in front of the members. Making fun of them was his job, not theirs. But don't worry, Chenle didn't miss out on kissing you.

Similar to Renjun and Haechan, Chenle gave you playful kisses most of the time. This would often happen when you two were cooking together or playing a game. In the summer or spring, you would watch him shoot basketball hoops outside. He would go to you wearing a proud smile as you handed him his water bottle. Laughing in between, the boy would give you a quick kiss as a thank you, before taking a drink of water. Then he would tease you for the surprised look on your face.

There were also the occasional "shut up" kisses Chenle would use if you were rambling. These kisses didn't happen often though. It was on that off day when you were really upset about something and ranting to him about why you were so stressed. Chenle couldn't handle his precious baby being so frustrated. So whenever he saw that you were on the verge of tears, he would cut off your sentence with his lips. With eyes closed, one hand would be in your hair as his lips would gently move against yours. Somehow you were always taken aback by his actions, but also quickly comforted? Moments like these with your boyfriend were rare. So you tried your best to cherish them while they lasted.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

JISUNG

You and Park Jisung could probably win an award for the shyest couple. His members questioned how the two of you even became boyfriend and girlfriend. Even as friends, you could barely talk to each other without stumbling on words. It took Jisung the longest time to confess his feelings. At the beginning of the relationship, things were awkward. Cute, but awkward. But as time passed, things got better.

Many times you would be laying down on one of your beds, face to face. If you were tired, he would let you rest your head in the crook of his neck. Sometimes you talked about various things. While you often just held each other in comfortable silence. You would be so close, that you could feel each other's breathing. Lips barely touching, which some may not even consider a kiss. It was something you both did subconsciously.

If Jisung was feeling particularly clingy that day, he would pull you in for a series of slow kisses. One of his hands would gently squeeze your waist, while your fingers would be entangled in his hair. Kissing never felt rushed with Jisung. It was just you and him. You'd pull away with a tired smile from Jisung. He would then cuddle you and rest his chin on top of yours. The two of you may not be as nearly as touchy as other couples. But it was these small moments that you both valued.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏