Self-Harm | Dream Reaction #1 (maknae line)

Start from the beginning

It hurt him to know that you had gone through so much. You had been suffering all alone, for so long. All he wanted to do was to wrap you in his arms. Which is exactly what he did, after you had finished talking.

He held you in his embrace for a long time. It was probably the most comfortable feeling in the world. Eventually, the boy would pull away. But only to press his lips against yours in a kiss that would melt the heart of any girl. He would then proceed to carry you, bridal style to the living room.

Cradling you in his arms he would say, "Thank you for telling me. I know it wasn't easy."

"You're not going to leave me?" Your question only made him place a kiss on your forehead.

"Why would I? Now I just have to show my girlfriend how strong, smart, and beautiful she is until she believes it." He booped your nose, earning a giggle from you.

If you didn't think Jaemin could get any more affectionate than he already was, you were wrong. Your days were filled with kisses and cuddles from the boy. He never overdid it. But how could you complain if he did?

On a serious note, he also made sure to remove all sharp objects from your house. He didn't want to leave that risk of you hurting yourself again. He wanted you to know that he would always be at your side, whether you were happy or sad.

Witnessing how sincere and motivated Jaemin was to see you healthy again, changed you. You would always carry the trauma and the depression may not ever go away. But the strong love you shared was almost overpowering. Na Jaemin made you want to get better.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

CHENLE

A deep sigh left him as he observed you from the kitchen doorway. Renjun had been the one who lost at rock-paper-scissors for the person who had to the dishes. Although you and Jaemin had cooked dinner for the Dreamies, you felt guilty for leaving a sulky Renjun to clean up after the boys. So you helped Renjun with washing the dishes while he dried them. Chenle loved how kindhearted you were. But he didn't like the way Renjun made you smile and laugh. Stupid jealousy.

Trying to look for a reason to interrupt the two of you, Chenle noticed your shirt sleeves were getting wet from dishwater. This puzzled the boy because he knew that you were typically neat, and the cream-colored cardigan you were wearing was one that you particularly favored.

You nearly jumped when your boyfriend came up next to you. You swore he just appeared out of nowhere.

"Baby, you're so silly. Why don't you roll up your sleeves so they don't get wet?"

"Chenle-" your face paled when the boy reached for your sleeves and began to roll them up.

Afraid to get water everywhere, you hesitated before trying to move away. But you were too late. Any sense of cheerfulness was gone. Both of the boys' eyes widened in alarm when they got a glimpse of the nearly fresh cuts that covered your forearm. Little did they know that was only a fraction of the damage you had put on your body.

"(Y/n)-ah these are..." Renjun's voice trailed off. Then he shook his head and quickly dried his hands with a towel. "We should...we should dress your wounds."

Immediately Chenle removed the plate from your hand and put it in the sink. You weakly tried to stop him, only to be ignored. Chenle pulled you into his bedroom, Renjun followed after he brought in the first-aid kit.

Chenle had you sit down at the foot of his bed, and sat beside you. As Renjun took out the medical supplies, your boyfriend gestured to your sweater.

"Take it off."