Back Scratches | Dream Headcanon #1

Start from the beginning

Without hesitation, you set your book aside, your amusement bubbling beneath the surface as you rose to his aid. Positioning yourself behind him, you gently trailed your nails down his back, your touch feather-light as you inquired, "Where does it itch?"

"Move down a little bit, to the left, down more," he guided you carefully to the troublesome spot.

Renjun let out a relieved groan as you applied a bit more pressure, diligently scratching away the irritation that had bothered him.

"You could've asked me earlier, you know," you playfully remarked, once you finished.

Renjun pouted, "You seemed so focused on your book. I didn't want to bother you for something so stupid."

Unable to contain your affection for him, you leaned in and placed a swift kiss on his lips, catching him by surprise. His eyes widened at your unexpected gesture.

"That's very sweet of you, Renjun," you whispered, your voice soft and sincere. "But you can never be a bother to me."

A genuine smile spread across his face as he realized the depth of your care. With the itch finally soothed and a sense of closeness between you, you both returned to your respective activities, the comfortable silence carrying a newfound warmth.✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

JENO

You arrived at the practice room just as your boyfriend's dance rehearsal was winding down. The group was engrossed in a discussion about refining certain dance moves, but your attention was fixed on Jeno, who seemed a bit off today. His usual focus appeared to be wavering, his mind seemingly elsewhere.

There was a crawling sensation on his upper back. But he didn't want to risk drawing attention to himself. Instead, he subtly attempted to get rid of his itch by rolling his shoulders and trying to stretch multiple times.

After silently observing him for a few moments, amusement tugged at your lips when you realized his problem. However, watching him wrestle with the itch proved too entertaining to ignore any longer.

Guided by your compassion, your hands found their way to Jeno's shoulders. He recognized your touch immediately, the tension in his body easing as your nails traced soothing circles across his shoulder blades. Had it been any other circumstance, he might have stiffened immediately. But at the moment, he couldn't help but lean his head back slightly, reveling in the relief you brought. Somehow you had found the spots that had been bothering him without even having to tell you.

"Do you feel better now?" you whispered.

He nodded in response, a faint smile gracing his lips. Turning to face you, he enveloped you in a hug, his voice sincere as he murmured, "I love you. Did you know that?"

Before you could respond, Haechan's teasing voice cut through the moment. Jeno's eyes widened as he realized his fellow members had witnessed the entire exchange.

"Oooh, Lee Jeno is whipped-"

You shook your head when a red-faced Jeno pulled away to chase after his friend.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

HAECHAN

"(Y/N)-AH!" He shouted your name from the living room.

"What? What is it?"

You rushed to his side, worried that something was wrong. But it turned out that he just needed you to scratch his back