Charlemagne then charges towards the Grimm as he delivers sword strikes then summons swords on top of the Grimm as they came raining down on them. Charlemagne summons a sword that glows with Green energy as he delivers a strike that destroys a horde of Grimm then he summons a Lance and slashes again as it produced a tornado as all the Grimm disintegrate. He then charges his sword as it shoots out a blue beam as he delivers a heavy slash that destroys the Grimm and the ones in the surrounding area.

Roland summons an anchor as he jumps and slams the Grimm with it. He then charges at the Grimm as he delivers a jab that kills a group of Grimm that were in the path of the one he stabbed then he began delivering multiple sword strikes at the Grimm. He sees more coming as he jumps and does a spin attack that decapitates all the Grimm as he does a ground attack that sends them back. He then charges his sword as he delivers a strike that destroys the Grimm that were flying at the sky.

Roland: This will be fun! Come at me!

Astolfo flies around with Hippogriff as they deal with all the flying Grimm as he uses his Lance as they do hit and runs around the Grimm and eliminating as many as they can. Then Astolfo jumps down then charges at the Grimm. He uses his Lance and sword to deal sword slashes and fast strikes towards the Grimm, then Astolfo summons Hippogriff as it creates a tornado that sweeps the Grimm around as Astolfo delivers sword strikes as the Grimm fall to the ground.

Bradamante charges at the Grimm as she uses her Shield to attack the Grimm then her Sword as she continues doing this as the Grimm that charges towards her all turn to ash. She sees more Grimm headed her way as she begins stabbing those around her and delivers a kick that sends one flying as she jumps up in the air amd aims her shield at them and fires multiple beams as they all disintegrate. She them sees multiple Nevermores and other flying Grimm as she charges at them and delivers a spin attack using her shield as she moved back and fires a huge beam that destroys all the Grimm in the sky.

Kriemhild dashes in the air as she delivers a strike filled with red and black energy. She then walks towards a bunch of Manticores and stabs them each as they got killed easily. Then she began emitting a aura of hatred as Kriemhild laughs as she sends spikes towards the Grimm as they all get stabbed. She then began kneeling down and crying as her sadness and hatred is attracting all the Grimm towards her and as they got close, she then released all the energy as it engulfed all the Grimm as the beam shoots out of the sky. Kriemhild looks at all the Grimm and they are afraid of her as she drags her sword as she walks towards them. 

Sancho throws Don Quixote towards the Grimm as he delivers a ground attack with his Lance destroying all the Grimm. He sees multiple Megoliaths heading his way as both of them charge their attack as Don Quixote delivers a strike that kills them. Don Quixote charges to a swarm of Grimm as he delivers a strike that hits a Beringel as his Lance charges up as he sends the Beringel to a group of Grimm destroying them. Then Don Quixote jumps in the air and delivers a ground attack after that he delivers multiple strikes destroying all the Grimm in his path. As Don Quixote fet exhausted and Sancho is making sure he is okay.

Don Quixote: Let's go! I shall destory the Grimm to pieces.

Zhang Jue then begins aiming his arm towards the Grimm as he produces projectile and fires it at the Grimm. Then Zhang Jue summons soldiers as they appear from the ground and begin delivering spin attacks as their arms spin in a circle as they decapitate the Grimm into pieces. He summons more soldiers as they appear in front of him as the first wave charged at them and hit them with their shovel like weapons and another wave threw fire at them, burning them into ashes. Zhang Jue teleports and appears on top of the Grimm as he summons a giant beam of Yellow electricity as they all disintegrate the Grimm.