I love you

𝑳𝒖𝒊𝒈𝒊'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

After a week of Bowser babying me I finally convinced him to let me go to the garden by myself. As much as I enjoyed him caring for me I knew that he had lots of paperwork that had begun to crowd his desk from being neglected for an entire week. I spent a few more minutes in the garden taking in the view before deciding to head back inside to make a snack for him. As I spread the peanut butter on the bread I'm reminded of that night. It has to be one of his happiest memories with Bowser. But that thought made him realize, we're not really together, are we? Not officially, at least. But I was ok with that. I needed time to settle down and get used to things, and a relationship would only get in the way. I just hope that Bowser will understand. A noise coming from the window snapped me out of my thoughts. My feet take me towards the window and I spot a baby Piranha Plant on the window seal. I was about to walk back to the countertop but it cawed out to me again. Getting a better look at it this time it looked very frail and hungry.

"You poor thing, where's your Mama?" It cawed again and I felt my heart drop. It sounded so sad, it must have lost its Mama. I walked back to the fridge and looked around for some type of meat. I find some raw beef in the back of the large fridge and take it out before grabbing a knife and cutting it into small portions so the piranha plant would be able to consume it.

After cutting half of the beef into small portions I put it onto a clean dish and brought it over to the starving piranha plant who gobbled it all up. After finishing the plate the piranha plant waved in joy and nuzzled my hand. "Awww."

𝑩𝒐𝒘𝒔𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I began to nod off while trying to finish up the last pile of paperwork. It was the normal invitation to a villain party but I never went to any; I never felt the need to get dressed up and hung around strangers that were trying to get me to sign a deal, or were trying to get into my pants.

I let out a smoky huff and ball up the invitation out of irritation. Maybe I need a break. I shakily stood up and walked out of the office in search of Luigi.

I check the garden, expecting him to be out there but he was no were to be found. Panic began to fill my body and I felt the adrenaline build up.

Running around the castle I began the search for him. But each room I checked the more I lost hope.

Did I do something wrong?
Did he leave me?
Was he scared of me?
Was I not good enough for him?.. Who am I kidding.. I was never good enough.

I never will be.

Tears streamed at the edges of my muzzle as I walked down the hall.

God, I'm so stupid. Why did I think he'd stay.

I decided to check the only other place he could be, the kitchen.

...

Luigi water the piranha plant and fed it a few more pieces of meat.

"I so glad I found you before you died."

Luigi then heard someone enter the kitchen.

Turing around he was met with a disheveled Bowser. His eyes bloodshot, clothes messy, and tears still falling from his face.

"Bowser?! A-Are you okay!?" Luigi's confusion only increased when Bowser swooped him up into a hug and stared sobbing.

Luigi was going to say something but Bowser beat him to it.

"I thought you had left, I-I-I couldn't find you anywhere.." Boswell choked on his words and whimpers where the only thing coming out.

Taking a deep breath he finished his sentence  "I thought that you left me."

Luigi pushed himself away from Bowser's body enough to look the koopa's face.

"Bowser, I would NEVER ever leave you. You feel more like my family then Mario ever has, and to be frank...

I love you...

Your the first person I've been with that made me feel like waking up every day just to see them.

Honestly, before Jr kidnapped me, I.. I felt like killing myself. But then Jr showing up and kidnapping me."

Luigi looked up and my Bowser, teary eyed and planted a kiss on his muzzle.

"You saved me, and I will be eternally grateful for that."

Bowser's tears stared to clear up and a realization dawned upon him.

"You love me?" He said shocked.

Luigi chucked and grabbed Bowser's muzzle "Of course I love you, and I'll never let you go." He planted a kiss on Bowser's lips and smiled at him.

Bowser kissed Luigi back.

"I love you too."