Colorzas

HC: Philza has a hardcore heart tattoo above his heart with the colors green, white, black, pink, orange, red, yellow, blue and purple, which are making a pretty swirl. The different colors represent the different colorzas, who can sort of teleport to one another if they ask for it.

Techno and I are known to constantly fall into battle with different people, so it is no surprise that we eventually would get surrounded by a group of people that want us gone. We are a pretty good team, so of course we won again. 

"Hey Phil, you wanna go home and cook together?" I look at him a bit confused but answer anyway "Of course mate. You hungry?" He grins at me and says "Actually yes, you just know me too well. Let me get my cloak first, then we can go. I think it slipped from my shoulders when I was beating up our puny Big Q" He laughed and turned around to Quackitys body on the floor.

Seeing his cloak near Quackity, he slowly limps to it and throws it around his body. I turn around and immediately make my way in direction of our house, but then I hear it.

Technos silent moan of pain.

I turn around and see him with a sword through his back. The blood splatters out his mouth, while his eyes look terrified into mine.

 "TECHNO!" I scream (Just imagine Phil doing the anime thing where they try to reach something to far away, KEKW). Suddenly a shallow  laughter echos through the snowy woods "Oh Techno, have you really thought that you could kill me that easily?" that voice...

Techno falls to the floor, the whole exhaustion and all the blood loss from the previous battle have done too much. Only a small thing like the sword through his body was needed to push him to his end.

Quackity.

The once cheerful boy, just thrusted a sword through my best friend with the intention to kill him.

"Quackity. You will pay!" I rise from the ground, my wings flapping in the air. The face he shows me right now just makes me smirk down to him "but... but your wings... they should be destroyed..." Now it's my laugh that chimes through our surroundings "Oh little Q, has your father never tought you to never trust someone else?" He slowly takes a step back "What do you mean?" I make my way to him "My wings WERE destroyed, but I'm not stupid, I know how to fix them. All you idiots just believed me, just stupid." I laugh at their stupidity "But also... you know... we are the only people here. No one could hear you scream for help..." I get back on the ground just inches away from him "Phil...? What do you mean?" His back hits a tree, he stops.

"You shouldn't bother to stay with me..." he takes a quick glance at Techno "he'll die if you don't help him now" I punch both of my hands to Quackitys sides, so he can't escape. "I know you fool! The others will take care of that." His terrified face mixes up with confusion "What... Who?"

That's when I took a step back "Guys, someone wanna help me?" I close my eyes, feeling that endless power surge through my veins, while a few of the colorzas come out. Big Q takes that chance to run away, but he doesn't get far. I hear him scream.

"What's the situation green?" I smile at him, I'm so happy that pink is here "Can you and whoever else is also here take Techno to my base and treat him? That would be lovely." I turn around to see a yellow beam of sunlight wave at me "Of course green! I think only pink, red and I are here though, the others are probably busy." "Thanks yellow and pink. We'll catch up to you." They run over to Techno and take him away.

"Wait... FUCK Red!" I run to where I heard Big Q scream, where I see Red standing above him.

"Stop it Redza!" he turns around to look at my and puts his sword away, the look of confusion very present in his eyes "Why? He almost kiled your friend..." What he probably didn't expect me to do was smirk "I think our dear Quackity has earned himself a VIP spot in Techno and mine cottage basement. Maybe Techno wants to play with him, when he wakes up." Reds grin gets even wider than mine hearing that and he captures Big Q for easier transportation to my home.

The whole time, Big Q seems to be like a shell, almost seems like the shock was too much.

-end-