SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

A glint of confusion flashes across his eyes but he remains impassive, "Who are you?"

With a calm smile, you lean on your seat as you stare directly into his eyes. You also pull a certain paper inside your pocket, "Who am I doesn't matter at all. I have important things to tell you."

"I don't even know you."

"I know," You answered, "But I know you, and you have an important role in all of these because you're special."

With the sudden remark, Kazutora's eyes turn a little shocked and more confused. He opens his mouth but he seems to think of something so he closes it again. After multiple breaths, "What do you want?"

You slip the small envelope in the small hole at the bottom of the glass barrier. Kazutora looked down on it before getting it. He didn't read it. He just holds it inside his palm before looking at you again.

"When you have the time, please read everything inside that envelope. I'm sorry I have to take a few minutes of your life, but your cooperation in this matter is significant." You stated.

Kazutora look around and sighed, "If this has something to do with me being a delinquent, then I don't—"

"No," You cut him before he misunderstood the situation, "It's about you being a friend."

His eyebrows raised in a questioning look but he didn't say anything anymore. You give him a small smile before you stand up and turn around. Kazutora waits for you to walk away but before you start walking, you tilt your head to look at him for the last time.

"Baji misses you."

Kazutora's eyes widened and you walked away like nothing happened. You'll leave it to him.

The entire day was spent like a surreal dream. You didn't do anything except spend it with your family, the ones who are staying in your house and eating everything inside your fridge. You cook lunch with Emma, and do some cardiovascular exercises with them later on. You spend your noon and afternoon talking to them sincerely, sipping tea, and laughing with them as well. You get to talk about small things and it's precious.

An hour before getting into the battle, you saw Izana leaning on the fridge in the kitchen with his arms crossed while looking at you. You can't read his expression but you look at him with a questioning gaze nonetheless.

"You're planning to do things that you haven't consulted with us first, aren't you?" He asked as he stared at you observingly.

You blink calmly, "Of course not."

"You're lying," Izana replied but you remained looking at him with a blank expression, "You can tell it to me, (Y/N). Trust me."

Instead of trying to revert the topic, you just look away and sigh a little, "I trust you, Izana. You know that. Trust me too, I'm doing these for all of you."