He gets into a brawl

TRIGGER WARNING: blood and fighting and profanity!!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
John Cena:
You were backstage in the women's locker room getting ready when you saw John in the ring with Brock Lesner. You paid attention to the screen and saw John slap Brock. Then they started fighting. You watched as the whole men's locker room was out in the ring trying to break it up but they kept going at each other. You rushed out the locker room as the other girls were yelling for you. You were about to walk out when a crowd of people rushed in from the arena. You stood there worried as you saw John walking towards the men's locker room. You followed him and yelled for him but he kept ignoring you. "John!!" You yelled trying to get his attention. He finally stopped and so did you. You stopped a few feet away. He turned to look at you and you saw blood dripping down his chin. "John... what happened out there?.." you asked worried. "I just lost my temper.. I'm sorry y/n" he said walking up to you. He went to kiss you when you backed away. "You are not getting a kiss with a mouth like that!" You said as you both laughed. You kissed his cheek where there was no blood and let him go to the locker room to clean himself up.

Roman Reigns:
You and Roman were in the ring with Triple H and Samoa Joe. Roman and Joe were yelling at each other as you and Hunter tried to get them to calm down. Then out of no where Joe pushed Roman. Roman just lost it and started attacking him. You tried to pull Roman off but it didn't work. You watched as they rolled around the ring beating each other. You slipped out the ring as the other RAW male super stars came out and tried to break them up. Roman slipped from underneath and ran around to Joe but ended up knocking you over during the process. You hit your head against the edge of the announcement table and Roman stopped in his tracks. He realized what he has done and immediately ran over to you. "Baby are you okay?" He asked concerned. You winced and held the back of your head in pain. "Baby Im sorry I didn't see you there!" He said with guilt all in his voice. You just stay there as some of the superstars grabbed him and removed him from the arena. The medics came and took you out the arena to help clean your head which was covered in blood.

Dolph Ziggler:
You and Dolph were backstage getting ready for your match against Tamina. Dolph was helping you fix your gear when you felt someone smack your ass. You turned and saw Finn smirking at you. Dolph then lost it and attacked Finn. "Dolph stop!! Get off him!!" You yelled trying to get Dolph off of Finn. Dolph didn't listen and continued to beat the hell out of Finn. Then the men superstars came out to separate them. They ended up getting separated and Dolph grabbed your wrist and pulled you away. "Dolph what the hell was that?!" You yelled. "I'm sorry I just lost control!" He replied sounding semi-guilty. "Just don't do it again!" You said as you walked off to go to your match.

Jeff Hardy:
You and Bayley were backstage getting ready for your match against each other. Y'all wished each other luck as bayley's music played. She exited and started doing her intro. You then heard yells from the men's locker room. You saw security running towards the locker room so you followed. "Y/n you have a match!!" You heard an official yell. "Tell them I'll be late!!" You yelled as you ran after. You stood in the doorway of the locker room to see Randy on top of Jeff punching him in the face as other superstars tried to separate them. You heard your music playing so you looked at Jeff and saw him looking at you as Randy got pulled off of him. You just rolled your eyes and walked away exiting to your match and doing your intro to the ring.

Randy Orton:
Triple H, Stephanie, Randy, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, and you were in the ring. Daniel and Randy were yelling at each other when Daniel swung his hand around and accidentally hit you on your head. You fell down as Daniel looked at you with his jaw dropped. Stephanie and Hunter ran over to check on you when you heard a slam. You looked over and saw Randy on top of Daniel Bryan punching the hell out of him. Daniel fought back as Hunter and Dean tried to separate them. The other superstars ran out and tried to break them apart as Stephanie helped you out of the ring. She sat you down against the barricade and sat next you you as medics came over. Your head was bleeding a little as you got nauseous. You then heard Randy calling your name. You looked up and saw Randy sitting next to you. The medics bandaged you up and Randy picked you up. He started walking out of the arena and the crowd was booing at Daniel Bryan.