How you sleep

John Cena:
He lays on his back while you snuggle into his side with your head on his chest. His arm is always around your waist holding you close.

Roman Reigns:
He loves spooning. You lay facing away from him and he is right up on your back with his arms around your waist holding you as close as possible.

Dolph Ziggler:
You love to be close to him. You lay on top of him as he holds you close. You lay your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

Jeff Hardy:
You like your space while you sleep. You gave away from each other with room between you two. You get too hot being too close to each other.

Randy Orton:
You lay on your back while he lays on his stomach right next to you with his arm across your chest. You have your arm around his neck.

Seth Rollins:
He lays facing away from you while you are right at his back. You snuggle as close as possible loving his body heat keeping you warm.

Rey Mysterio:
You both sleep facing away from each other but your backs are against each other so you have contact.

Finn Balor:
He loves laying on top of you. You lay on your back and he lays on top of you with his head on your chest. You play with his hair as he has his arms around your waist.

AJ Styles:
He lays on his back with an arm around your neck as you lay on your side. You bury your face into his neck and intertwine your legs. You have an arm on his chest as he holds you close.

Elias:
You both lay on your back right next to each other. He has his arm around your neck holding you close as your head is on his shoulder.

The Miz:
You both lay on your side facing towards each other. Your face is buried into his chest while you are hugging each other and your legs intertwined together.