New Day Catchup

—How you met—

Kofi Kingston:
You were new to WWE and you were Roman Reign's Cousin. You walked out with Roman to his match against Kofi. You both got into the ring and waited as Kofi came down the walkway towards the ring with Xavier and Big E. They all got into the ring and did their little dance as you kept your eyes on Kofi. He was quite attractive in your eyes. Roman nudged you a bit and you looked at him. He smirked knowing that you found Kofi attractive. Once the new day stopped dancing they were giving mics. "Why hello there sweet thang!" Kofi said looking you up and down. You kept a straight face trying now to blush. Roman snatched the mic from Big E and said "back off Kofi!" "Why? Is that your girlfriend?" Xavier asked. You took the mic from Roman and replied, "no I'm his cousin!" "Ohhh so I have a chance?" Kofi said stepping closer. "In your dreams!" You said as you took the mic and stepped out of the ring so they can start.

Big E:
You were at a cafe with your best friend talking about WWE as you both were obsessed. "The bloodline is the best tag team in WWE!" Y/F/N said. "Nah it's the New Day for sure!" You replied. "You only like new day because of Big E!" Y/F/N said. "Well duh!" You said giggling. "What was that?" You heard from behind you. You looked behind you to see the one and only.. Big E. Your jaw dropped as you covered your mouth with your hand. "Oh my god!" You said in disbelief. "Hi!!" He said as he laughed a little. You felt yourself start to cry as y/f/n got up. "Hi!! We're big fans!" Y/f/n said as she hugged big E. "Hello there!" He said as you stood up giving him a hug too. "What's your names?" He asked. "I'm y/f/n and this is y/n!" Y/f/n said. "Well new day has a matchup against the bloodline tonight if you guys would like to come!" He offered. "We would love to but we can't afford tickets" you said. "Don't worry! I got two extra tickets here!" He said as he pulled out two tickets and handed them to you. "See you guys there!" He said as he left the cafe.

Xavier Woods:
You are Sheamus's sister. You were backstage with your brother getting him ready for his match against Big E. As you were talking about how he wants his match to go, you heard loud laughs and people talking. You and Sheamus looked over to see the new day laughing with Carmella as they joked around. "Hey! Can you guys quiet down?" Sheamus said. They looked over and You immediately made eye contact with Xavier. "Sorry!! We're just having fun before the match!" Kofi said as he looked at Xavier. You and Xavier were dozed out, still making eye contact. "Yo Xavier!" Kofi said nudging him. "Huh what?" Xavier said as you both knocked out of your daze. "What you doing man??" Big E asked. "Nothing! Just dozed off for a moment.." Xavier said looking back at you to see you talking with Sheamus again. Once big E and Sheamus was out for their match. You were sitting backstage watching on a screen. Xavier came over and you started talking and ended up changing numbers.

—His pet name for you—

Kofi Kingston:
Cookie. You both love cookies. So he started calling you his little cookie.

Big E:
Bootylicious. He loves your booty. He loves touching it and squeezing it. He started calling you bootylicious and you laugh every time.

Xavier Woods:
Star. You are a star in the ring. He started calling you the star and he always calls you his little star.

—Your first match—

Kofi Kingston:
It was a Friday night Smackdown against Lacey Evans for the women's heavyweight championship and you lost.

Big E:
It was a raw vs smackdown. You were in smackdown with Naomi, Auska, Alexa Bliss, and Mandy rose. You were against Sasha Banks, Tamina, Nia Jax, Bayley, and Nikki Bella. Smackdown ended up winning.

Xavier Woods:
Your first match was a money in the bank match against Carmella which you won.

—Your best friend—

Kofi Kingston:
Tamina

Big E:
Bayley

Xavier Woods:
Ember Moon

—Your first kiss—

Kofi Kingston:
You were laying on your bed at the hotel. You couldn't sleep but you were glad tomorrow was an off day. You were scrolling on your phone when you got a text from Kofi. 'Hey you awake?' He texted. 'Yeah what's up?' You replied. 'Can I come to your room? Xavier and E is snoring too loud and it's annoying' he replied. 'Sure I'm in 229 on the 2nd floor' you replied. 'On the way' he said. You closed your phone and waited. He arrived and you both sat on your bed. You were talking and joking around when you looked at him and made eye contact. He looked at your lips then back up to your eyes. "May I?.." he asked. You nodded as he put a hand on your cheek and pulled you into a kiss. You kissed back obviously and you put a hand on his chest which he was shirtless. You both pulled away after a few minutes for air and ended up cuddling all night and he ended up sleeping over in your room.

Big E:
You both were at the beach with everyone else. You and E were sitting on the sand. You were leaned against him as his arm is around your waist. The sun was setting and everyone was either sitting on the sand or swimming in the water. You both were watching Xavier and Kofi Wrestling in the water and y'all were laughing. You looked at E and he was looking right at you. He smiled at you and pulled you in and kissed you. You kissed back and put a hand on his shoulder. You heard people cooing so you pulled away and saw everyone looking at you guys. You blushed and buried your face into E's chest and he laughed and held you close.

Xavier Woods:
You were in the ring with your brother Sheamus and his opponent Xavier. Sheamus and Xavier was arguing over his knows what. You just stood there on the side awkwardly when you heard Xavier say, "you know what! Fuck it!" You looked at him as he walked over, grabbed your face, and kissed you in front of everyone. The crowd screamed as your brother stood there with his jaw dropped to the ground. You tensed up a bit but you calmed down and hissed him back. Before Xavier could deepen the kiss, Sheamus pulled Xavier away from you and yelled at you to get out the ring so you did. The bell rung for the match to start and they started wrestling.

—How you sleep—

Kofi Kingston:
He lays on his back while you lay on top of him. Your arms are around his neck as his is around your waist holding you close.

Big E:
You like your space when you sleep so you both sleep facing each other with space in between.

Xavier Woods:
You lay on your back as he lays beside you in his stomach. His arm is across your stomach and you arm is around his neck as he uses it as a pillow.

—Sport you play—

Kofi Kingston:
Cheer

Big E:
Soccer

Xavier Woods:
Softball

—Favorite place to have sex—

Kofi Kingston:
Hotel bed

Big E:
Couch

Xavier Woods:
Shower