Your first match

John Cena:
Your first match was a royal rumble match. You entered at number 21 and you got eliminated by Alexa Bliss. You eliminated 5 people and you were proud of yourself.

Roman Reigns:
You were against Becky Lynch. It was a raw match and you lost after 20 minutes of fighting and you are proud of yourself for how long you lasted.

Dolph Ziggler:
You were in an elimination chamber match. You were against Bianca, Natalya, Shasta Banks, Carmella, and Tamina. You were 4th one out and you ended up winning.

Jeff Hardy:
You were on a raw vs smack down match. You were on the Smackdown team with Alexa bliss, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, and Tamina. You were up against Sasha banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Naomi, and Carmella. You ended up being eliminated 4th after 15 minutes of the match. But your team ended up winning.

Randy Orton:
You were invited to wrestle mania as his partner against John Cena and Brie Bella. You ended up tapping out from almost passing out when Brie had you in an arm lock so you ended up losing.

Seth Rollins:
You were in a tag team with Ronda rousey against Tamina and Becky Lynch. You ended up winning due to Ronda making Becky tap out.

Rey Mysterio:
You had a 1v1 against Alexa Bliss. It was a close fight but she ended up winning by pinning you in a way you couldn't get out of.

Finn Balor:
You had a team elimination chamber. You were partnered up with Ember moon. You were against Nikki and Brie, Sasha and bayley, Mandy and Santa, Nia Jax and Tamina, and Alexa Bliss and Naomi. Your team ended up getting eliminated first due to Nia pinning you after slamming you.

AJ Styles:
You were against Nikki Bella and you ended up winning from making her tap out from an arm lock.

Elias:
You were in a ladder match against Alexa bliss and Ember moon. You ended up losing from Bliss getting the box.

The Miz:
You were against Naomi and you ended up losing from passing out from an arm lock.