Episode 21 (May Sweeps/Part 5/Last Part)

Pine Valley Hospital

Once the elevator moved up and was finally working, Randi was carefully taken out of the elevator with her baby girl in hand. Right now, she's in a hospital room with the little one in her arms, especially breastfeeding her since she was hungry. Franklin smiled watching Randi with their daughter as he wrapped his arm around Randi before kissing her on the forehead. You could tell that both parents were beaming right now due to this moment.

Frankie – "So how does it feel mom?"

Randi – "Well dad, it feels too surreal, but this is what we've been fighting for our entire lives and she's finally here"

Frankie – "Our little girl"

Randi – "Yes indeed, we haven't even come up with a name"

Frankie – "How about.... Veronica Angela Hubbard?"

Randi - *Smiles* "That's perfect Randi.... our sweet Veronica"

Jesse – "May we come in?"

Jesse, Angie, William, Natalia, and Brot come into the room as they saw Veronica in Randi's arms.

William – "Dad, is that?"

Frankie – "Meet your sister, Veronica Angela Hubbard"

Angie – "Such a beautiful name but thank god you're okay Randi. When we heard the news, we couldn't believe it"

Randi – "If it wasn't for Henry and him helping out, who would know what would happen to this little peanut we have"

Frankie – "Hard to believe he did anything to help you, Randi. Hopefully he's realized that coming after us won't solve anything"

Natalia – "It'll be my pleasure to throw him in jail if North tries anything funny"

Brot – "Easy there mom, we don't want anything bad happening to our little ones too at the same time"

Natalia – "Very funny"

Jesse – "What matters the most is that Veronica is here and she's going to have her grandparents spoil her rotten...right baby girl?"

Angie – *Laughs* "Oh Jesse stop"

---------------------------------------------------------

The Martin Residence

After she took her rest, Ruth got out of bed and made her way downstairs to the living room before she sat down. Moving her head around she sighed before she caught a glimpse of a picture featuring the entire Martin family with Joe due a Christmas holiday. Ruth got up and took the picture felt so sad that Joe wasn't going to be around anymore for those special occasions. Tad, who came back from Krystal's with take out he ordered for dinner later tonight saw his mother.

Tad – "Everything okay ma?"

Ruth – "Oh, Tad, I didn't know you came home. I thought you were here the entire time"

Tad – "Nah, I wanted to pick up something for us later on tonight for dinner, that is unless you're not hungry"

Ruth – "No sweetheart, that's fine, whatever you bought is okay with me. I was just looking at this picture of all of us.... when we were happy and a family"

Tad – "And we are still a family ma, regardless of dad's passing, dad would want ALL of us to come together"

Ruth – "Right, me, you, Jake, Dixie, Amanda, Jenny, Kathy, Sam....oh no...what happened to Sam?"

Tad – "He went to talk to Brooke about the typo mistake in dad's obituary after you went upstairs"

Ruth – "Oh Tad, I feel so bad for going off on him for a simple mistake that was made. Your father's death has been very stressful for me lately and it feels like I am trying my best not to loose it....I feel like I failed"

Tad – "You didn't fail mom, it just happened. You snapped on Sam and I think he knows you're going through a lot"

Ruth – "When I get the chance, Sam deserves an apology from his grandmother"

Tad – "I can call him later on since he may be busy today"

Ruth – "Sure honey, that's fine, anyway, let me take these bags and put them in the kitchen so I can set up dinner tonight. Sounds fair?"

Tad – "Of course ma, Dixie will be relieved that she doesn't have to cook. But seriously, if you need anything you know we'll be there because we love you"

Ruth – "And I love you too honey, thank you"

Tad and Ruth hug before she went to the kitchen with bags from Krystal. The door knocks as Tad goes to answer it seeing Olivia on the other end.

Tad – "Hey Olivia, what's up?"

Olivia – "Tad, you're the only one I know who can help me with something. Clear my husbands name and prove that he didn't ty to kill Elliot Freeman"

---------------------------------------------------------

Caves – Jamaica

Celia and Maria could see Alex Devane was not all right up there in the head even though she was keeping her composure cool, calm and collected. There's still the smirk on his face of arrogance that the spy had, and she knows how much the two women were in her grasps. There was no way out for them to go even if the cavalry does show up, so Alex can pull out any dangerous advantages she had up her sleeve.

Celia – "Who is she again?"

Maria – "Alexandra Devane.... Anna Devane's sister, both of them or one use to be a doctor before she turned into a mad woman"

Alex – "For the better good luv"

Maria – "How!?"

Alex – "To show that everyone can change, good or bad"

Maria – "And look at you now, turning your back on the people you love? What did we do to you?"

Alex – "All will be revealed in good time, but for now I want you two to be on your best behavior? Don't do anything dumb"

Celia – "Or what? You're going to kill us? My husband is looking all over the country for me by now"

Alex – *Laughs* "Does it look like I am threatened sweetheart?"

Celia – "You should be, I am Celia Fitzgerald Cortlandt, Peter Cortlandt's wife!"

Alex – " Oooooh....I am soooooo scared....like hell we are, myself and the DVX. Let the man come, let ALL of them come, it'll be too late to save you both"

Maria – "What are you talking about Alex? What are you up to?"

Alex – "In due time darling....in all but due time. Tata for now"

Alexandra leaves the two of them by themselves as Maria and Celia were worried still of what she was planning which wasn't good at all.

END OF EPISODE 21