𝟚𝟘

More memories ?

Mikealsons pov

Klaus walked into the living room where his family was "freya, i need you to do something" he told her with a straight face looking very serious.

"what happened to hello? how are you?" freya asked him and the rest of the family laughed. "not the time freya, do what i ask of you" he told her not finding her joke funny.

she signed "what do you want"

"i need you to go back in her memories and show me when her and kai met" he told her which made her look at him crazy because not only have they invaded her personal space he wants to do it again.

"can i ask why?"
"no"
"why not?"

"freya!!"

"fine come on, everyone hold hands" everyone did as they were told and they watched her, hope and davina do a spell. After they did the spell. they ended up in a white room like the last time. Freya led them to a pink door. "This is the day they met" freya told everyone. "which day was that"

"February 2nd, would you like to go in first nik?" freya asked Klaus he nodded and went inside.

When they all walked through the door they seen Selene sitting on a bench watching the sunset with tears in her eyes.

Memories
February 2nd, 2011

Kai walked up to Selene thinking about killing her. "what are you doing out here all alone" Kai asked Selene when she looked up looking at Kai she turned back around ignoring him already knowing who he was since Damon and Bonnie warned her and showed her a picture.

"ignoring me i see" He said smiling ready to torment her. "if your here to torment me or whatever your trying to do, do it somewhere else, i'm not in the mood" Selene told him with a raspy voice which made Kai frown.

"why are you crying" He asked in a pity voice, she sighed grabbing her purse getting ready to stand and walk to her car when Kai grabbed her arm and pull her down to sit down but he siphoned her magic.

"ow, what is wrong with you" Selene asked Klaus' jaw clenched at the thought of someone hurting Selene "i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to, i can't control it" Kai said with sorrow and concern in his voice.

"please sit, i just want to talk" selene looked at him like he was crazy and he added "please" she sighed and sat down because she really needed someone to talk to even if it's him. I know bad idea but she really needed someone to talk to.